AOC's challenger

• oeb11
  • 05-06-2020, 07:31 AM
She speaks well. an impressive Lady!!
LOLLING! Can she mix a Manhattan?

Yous should read the story, dillsy. She’s runnings in Florida. One of five candidates lookings to knock off a old incumbent in a year where Florida will reject Trump,

Such a gullible fella, eh?
LOLLING! Can she mix a Manhattan? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Probably better than AOC.
Pity we’ll never finds out, eh? It’s a fake news story spun by dillsy to the point of misinformation.
Not exactly a challenger. Cortez is in New York's 14th congressional district. Luna is in Florida's 13th district if she wins.
Right. Dillsy bullshat us again.
Not exactly a challenger. Cortez is in New York's 14th congressional district. Luna is in Florida's 13th district if she wins. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
AOC does have a Republican challenger. A lady that was born in Jamaica. She’s a lot smarter and like able than AOC. Unfortunately for the district, she won’t be able to bring Amazon back.

BAHAHAHAHA
aoc's challenger in the dim primary is michelle caruso-cabrera

she of the business channel cnbc fame

heard her speak when she was in town

id say fairly conservative

I like her also because she had lived in a trump condo, then moved to queens before starting her political life

as the new york daily news says:

The clash between the two charismatic Democrats is shaping up as a marquee matchup of the primary season.

it would be a heart-warming hoot if michelle whipped alexandria ocasio-no-cortex
AOC does have a Republican challenger. A lady that was born in Jamaica. She’s a lot smarter and like able than AOC. Unfortunately for the district, she won’t be able to bring Amazon back.

BAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino
And she will lose to AOC, assuming it is her vs. AOC.

On this I will bet you.
And she will lose to AOC, assuming it is her vs. AOC.

On this I will bet you. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You’re on. Your “gentleman’s “ bet of course. If AOC loses the primary, you also lose the bet.
You’re on. Your “gentleman’s “ bet of course. If AOC loses the primary, you also lose the bet. Originally Posted by bambino
Well, I did say "assuming it is her vs. AOC". It is possible although not probable that AOC loses the primary. I was shocked AOC won the primary in 2018. But whoever wins the Democratic primary will win the seat in November.

But as long as it's a "gentleman's" bet, your on!
Well, I did say "assuming it is her vs. AOC". It is possible although not probable that AOC loses the primary. I was shocked AOC won the primary in 2018. But whoever wins the Democratic primary will win the seat in November.

But as long as it's a "gentleman's" bet, your on! Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
She beat Joe Crowley, a power broker in the party. He thought he was entitled and didnt campaign very hard. Sound familiar?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/26/n...imary.amp.html