Rotasian Sting…maybe?

Had an odd exchange with Rotasian to set up a massage. Both times went over to Urbandale area and once texting started noticing Urbandale police cars showing up in general area. The first time I passed and thought maybe a coincidence. Second time felt less so. And when asked for my pic I politely declined saying I understood and have a good night as I wasn’t comfortable doing so. The handler text back and said “u have bad records I am sorry. Give you roomnumber without your pic before u did bad things before will record this time as well.” Considering first time cut my losses and moved on. Number was 607-298-5727. Hopefully not a sting and just caught the handler on a bad day. Link was https://skipthegames.com/posts/des-m...-/779650262060

Any tips to avoid issues in the future are welcome.
Don't do skipthegames. Tons of examples of guys getting scammed. No stories of arrests but you know it happens. Do the homework or stick with known providers. With skip….just another form of gambling
Seen that ad and noticed the address on Loomis and was pretty close to it so went to check it out. Was a run down house on southside so figured id pass on trying to call
Always trust the spidey sense.
Be cautious