Iowa lottery scratch tickets

Do any of you folks play the lotto scratch tickets? I have a neighbor that claims to win big playing the 30 to 50 dollar tickets.
Really
I already pay enough tax
I win about every 5-6 times I play. A lot of time I get my $30 bucks back. The most I've won is $10k. Tax man took his cut along with SB's and Pros pretty much took the rest.
The few times I did I broke even overall. Never won a big prize and the fact I could never do better than breaking even soured me on scratch tickets.
It’s funny(or not) watching the addictive nature of playing lottery and gambling in general. Knowing how I’ve became addicted to this hobby I don’t think it would be a good idea to even try gambling.
I was in the local gas station the other day and the owner and the two employees were eagerly looking through camera footage. I asked if someone stole something or what happened. Someone bought a ticket that ended up winning $50k so they were looking at the time the ticket was purchased to see if they knew who it was. I’ve never had that kinda luck so I quit wasting money on that stuff a long time ago.
When I win the powerball…. Going to rent out outer limits….hire as many of the ladies on tryst that would be willing to come and invite u lot to join for at least one night of debauchery
Reece you just became my hero!