*Falls over dead laughing* SW REFERENCES?!?!

Can I copy and paste emails and share here?
I swear to god last night someone tried to use 2 street walkers as references because the other Ladies he has seen were all over a year ago.
I'm sitting here trying to do my makeup for a date laughing so hard I'm crying.
He gave me their nicknames and streets to find them on. He told me his car make, model, and color and his physical description that they will remember.
I stopped replying to him because that shit is crazy and not even close to my league. Tonight he wrote me saying he went and found them and asked if he could use them as references. *Dies laughing* WTF does he expect me to do? Cruise looking for nasty street walkers asking them for refs?!?!?
LMFAO I'm laughing so hard my tummy hurts.
Hell to the no buddy. In all my years this is a first.
Priceless. Are you sure he was serious?
Was his name poplips. Here's a quote from his most recent thread, " I was in the neighborhood exploring and got a fairly attractive prohibitive-topic head sw to give me a bbbj behind a dumpster for 20 repeating the whole time she needed money to put clothes on her kid. I blew in her mouth. I pulled my pants up and left. Walking away, she shouted that i was a scumbag. I can't tell u how many times a provider has called me a scumbag!"
That's too funny Lexxxy. There's some real characters out there.
Just wondering how a street walker goes about remembering you. Do they remember make of car? Do they take note if you have an adjustable steering wheel? Reclining seats? If you have a xmas tree air freshner hanging on rear view mirror do they take note of that? Are you supposed to be a gentleman and open door for her? Are you supposed to drop her off where you found her? Do they only take exact change?
Priceless. Are you sure he was serious? Originally Posted by heidilynnla
LMFAO 100% serious.
Just wondering how a street walker goes about remembering you. Do they remember make of car? Do they take note it you have an adjustable steering wheel? Reclining seats? If you have a xmas tree air freshner hanging on rear view mirror do they take note of that? Are you supposed to be a gentleman and open door for her? Are you supposed to drop her off where you found her? Do they only take exact change? Originally Posted by Perfect Gentleman
I am laughing so hard today my tummy hurts.
Damn, I guess they come in all shapes and forms on here don't they who would think to use a street walker for a refrenece. Damn Lexxy my belly is jiggling up and down right now after reading this post.
You probally would have had to pay her to get the refrence out of her.
  • Tiger
  • 10-19-2012, 06:07 AM
Next time, maybe you could ask him if he could get a reference from his mother and employer. As they should be able to give good insight to character. Another reference you could ask him for the migth as well be from his girlfriend, wife, or any ex gf/wife to find out what he's like. Tell him his sw was not working last night.
:-D
Lexxxy that is just flat out funny. He must have seen your ad here about a taste
of that cherry pie! lol
Oh he is a lurker here. He does have real refs on here that checked out but silly me asked for newer ones because his refs were like " I saw him forever ago and remember nothing about him"or "It has been so long I don't even know" so he gave street walkers O_o.
He should have gotten there cell phone numbers to give to ya. really

It could be the start of a good thing for the gals in question. Or is it not ok for a gal suck and fuck her way up the ladder in this business?????

If its not ok then they be too few one could use to get another. just sayin
Thanks for the laugh Lexxy, but crazier things have happened. I once had a gent ask me if I could use his FORMER STUDENT as a reference. He was a professer who had a thing going with one of his students. She graduated and moved away, but he said she would be willing to vouch for him.

Come to think of it, I think your experience was crazier, yeah, yours definitely takes the cake! ROTFL
a scumbag she might not be willing to give a reference. it just seems alot of these sw have bad attitudes lately. oh well
Was his name poplips. Here's a quote from his most recent thread, " I was in the neighborhood exploring and got a fairly attractive prohibitive-topic head sw to give me a bbbj behind a dumpster for 20 repeating the whole time she needed money to put clothes on her kid. I blew in her mouth. I pulled my pants up and left. Walking away, she shouted that i was a scumbag. I can't tell u how many times a provider has called me a scumbag!" Originally Posted by mad469s
Re: Poplips.

I think it's unfortunate that there are SW providers/people that desperate to take care of their kids that they have to involve themselves with such characters. How a "man" can actually make a gloating post like that makes me ill.

Behind a dumpster? Gives new meaning to desperate in my book.