whats wrong with BP?

Do you see provider's on bp? Yes, no and why?
There's nothing wrong with BP. The guys just need to do research before contacting ladies off of there.

BP is just like any other site, its another advertising tool for us ladies. It is true that the larger the city, the more scammers you'll have on there, but like Omahan used to say, "You'll find some diamonds in the rough there."

Every provider started out online somewhere.........
There's nothing wrong with BP. The guys just need to do research before contacting ladies off of there.

BP is just like any other site, its another advertising tool for us ladies. It is true that the larger the city, the more scammers you'll have on there, but like Omahan used to say, "You'll find some diamonds in the rough there."

Every provider started out online somewhere......... Originally Posted by MsElena
Well said!! There are some excellent ladies on there, and some of them don't advertise anywhere else. Just make sure you do your RESEARCH on them before going to see them hun!
I would agree...there's nothing wrong with BP per se, but it seems like (in the short time that I've been in the hobby) that there are more opportunities to be potentially taken advantage of...

The first provider I saw was from a BP ad...she just happened to also be a verified provider here on ECCIE, so then I found this site and started to feel more comfortable with the providers here...then I found out about P411, joined that, and now I usually use that to establish contact or meet providers, and I use ECCIE for information, etc.

Personally, I don't really go through BP ads anymore looking for providers, but I know that ladies on here and P411 advertise there also...just a personal preference of mine...but everyone has to do their homework...research...and be safe regardless of where they look for providers...
I wont see a lady on BP unless I can verify her through other means. I do my research first before I see any new lady. I prefer the reviews and discussions on eccie to do that. However, I do enjoy on occasion, window shopping the pics of the ladies on BP...
That's true, Woody...I admit I do "window shop" with the pictures of girls on BP sometimes...but I only contact via P411 or ECCIE...
That's true, Woody...I admit I do "window shop" with the pictures of girls on BP sometimes...but I only contact via P411 or ECCIE... Originally Posted by Bassman67
Same here. I might look on BP but when I research as suggested above and I do not find them on ECCIE, P411, TER, I will not even think of contacting.
i have never had issues using backpage since i started hobbying in 2004. as long as you do research and still check the guys reference their is nothing wrong with bp
...do research before contacting ladies off of there.
guys find crazy women everywhere.
Take your time
before you spend a dime.

JR
i have never had issues using backpage since i started hobbying in 2004. as long as you do research and still check the guys reference their is nothing wrong with bp Originally Posted by Grizzly
I hope you meant you check out the girls by doing your research and verification of the BP girls.
because it looks like your saying that you are checking out guys and their references, would that make you a provider. just trying to clarify you statement.
I always wonder how to screen guys from there.. I usually like to see verified members only
I hope you meant you check out the girls by doing your research and verification of the BP girls.
because it looks like your saying that you are checking out guys and their references, would that make you a provider. just trying to clarify you statement. Originally Posted by Stiffy008
No I check out the girls who i see on backpage before making a date with them,

i was telling her to make sure she verifies the dude before seeing him, just trying to keep everyone safe and happy
I always wonder how to screen guys from there.. I usually like to see verified members only Originally Posted by Nia Baby
Step 1: ask him for 2 references
Step 2: look up those 2 references(the providers he named) and make sure they are legit... (you can check that by seeing if they have a showcase/reviews on here or maybe on p411)
Step 3: If she is a legit provider, call her and ask if she has seen the guy in question.

Its pretty easy girl, PM me if you need some help.

*might I add for further detail, when checking to make sure the provider is legit, and checking her references, make sure that the guys that reviewed her are well established men. If the provider only has 1 or 2 reviews from brand new members who have never reviewed any other girls before I would think twice about trusting her word until she gets more credible reviews.
Thankz
Step 1: ask him for 2 references
Step 2: look up those 2 references(the providers he named) and make sure they are legit... (you can check that by seeing if they have a showcase/reviews on here or maybe on p411)
Step 3: If she is a legit provider, call her and ask if she has seen the guy in question.

Its pretty easy girl, PM me if you need some help.

*might I add for further detail, when checking to make sure the provider is legit, and checking her references, make sure that the guys that reviewed her are well established men. If the provider only has 1 or 2 reviews from brand new members who have never reviewed any other girls before I would think twice about trusting her word until she gets more credible reviews. Originally Posted by DestinyInKC
I've had good luck meeting enjoyable ladies from BP, but I've got some rules that I follow:

1. Their pictures can't be obvious fakes.
2. They can have no evidence of management. FYI - I'm not black, but when someone makes a point to say they won't see black guys it makes me think they have management.
3. They don't need to use perfect grammar, but when an ad contains ghettoeese, I always pass.
4. If they say they're reviewed, the reviews need to be on eccie.
5. If they use some weird code for their phone number, i.e. eight l 6 - five 5 5 - one 2 three 4, I won't mess with them.

My advice to anyone advertising on BP is to do whatever you can to make your ad seem less like a hustle.