Planning my tour....

I will be visiting Rochester and was wondering is it worth it for me to also visit Buffalo???

I would love any information on...

places to avoid ?

general area for safe/convenient incall?

Great places to eat, either sushi or seafood options!?!

Thank you so much for your time and any information you can provide!!!
in Rochester

stay out of town of Gates

that's all airport hotels

some people are skeered of henrietta but there is really no problems around thee lately

ive never had a problem there even when there were some stings
Thank you kindly
Binghamton can always use more full-figured women.
Thank you, I will keep that in mind!
Any prebooking specials? Whew
Yes always! Gents with reviews here or any other known/verifiable site can take advantage of 20 off hhr and 40 off hr with 24hr notice of booking!

I will also be doing some East coast specials to get my name out a bit! These will be added to my post once I finalize my tour dates!

Thank you!!!
those dudes are the local assholes. I'd like to see you though.
in Rochester

stay out of town of Gates

that's all airport hotels

some people are skeered of henrietta but there is really no problems around thee lately

ive never had a problem there even when there were some stings Originally Posted by JONBALLS
I like henrietta the most.
A lot of men won't visit girls in Henrietta. It's not as bad as Gates, but I still avoid it as a precaution. I actually prefer the East Side (Fairport, Penfield, Victor, etc. ), but it is far out of the way for many of my clients and I do lose some appointments because they don't want to make the 30 minute drive from West Side suburbs to where I am. It depends on how you prioritize the pros and cons of your incall.

I use Priceline and I can often get my favorite 4 star hotels for around $120. I don't want to share specific hotels publicly but if you PM me I'm happy to share my favorite Buff & Roc hotels.
Most of the girls here will be the ones to give you solid info.

There are all sorts of places to eat....in fact I work at a Japanese/Chinese restaurant that has awesome sushi and hibachi.

Above poster is correct, stay away from Gates and Henrietta. Downtown Rochester is pretty dead for lodging but there is one nice place. Rochester does have some higher end suburbs that work well for nice places, but BBG is right when she says some guys think they are too far, even though they are all on a major expressway.

Bottom line is, if you are worth it, the guys will drive the extra 15 minutes to see you.
Yall are so kind!!! Thank you so much babygirl! and gents Coffee drinker and a sushi connect?!?!? that is exactly heaven to me, coffee and sushi <3 tho not together lol
Most of the girls here will be the ones to give you solid info.

There are all sorts of places to eat....in fact I work at a Japanese/Chinese restaurant that has awesome sushi and hibachi.

Above poster is correct, stay away from Gates and Henrietta. Downtown Rochester is pretty dead for lodging but there is one nice place. Rochester does have some higher end suburbs that work well for nice places, but BBG is right when she says some guys think they are too far, even though they are all on a major expressway.

Bottom line is, if you are worth it, the guys will drive the extra 15 minutes to see you. Originally Posted by coffeedrinker
You work at plum garden?
I won't answer that question....even in a PM......