URL / Website: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/pressley...y-41426#erotic
City: Kansas City
State: Missouri
Address: Close to Plaza
Activities: Tit play, cg, rcg, doggie, mish
Hair Length and Color: Blonde mid back
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Great cheer leader type. Toned. 5'2" ish 120lbs. D cups natural. 1 small tattoo in the back.
Recommendation: Yes

*staff edit: corrected year in Date field. - RS
The date on this review is over 1 year old (5/3/18) is that accurate?
Oops. I am sorry. I think my thumbs are huge. It should have been 19.
Also, one additional note, the phone number on EM is not correct. I put the link for her pictures. The one I provided in the phone section is Pressley's current phone number
Thanks for the review, Herald. Have always been intrigued by Pressley.
Oops. I am sorry. I think my thumbs are huge. It should have been 19.
Also, one additional note, the phone number on EM is not correct. I put the link for her pictures. The one I provided in the phone section is Pressley's current phone number Originally Posted by Herald1
I saw her recently and she looks **staff edit**,you sure this isn’t from last year,lmao.free promotion maybe?im confused how you get her new number if it’s not on the ad.just sayin:

Removed #14 violation. - RS
I saw her recently and she looks **staff edit**,you sure this isn’t from last year,lmao.free promotion maybe?im confused how you get her new number if it’s not on the ad.just sayin: Originally Posted by Racecarred
Hi Racecarred, I think you didn't read the ROS. Maybe that would answer how I know her number.
If you saw her recently, how come you don't have her number? The one in the review has been used for at least 9 months.