Biden called Trump "George."

Awwww jeeze, this gonna be horrible if Biden wins. The dude is well....old and is having trouble keeping up. If folks think we are the laughing stock of the world...they ain't seen nothing yet if this goof ball gets into office.

https://www.newsweek.com/did-joe-bid...-event-1542106
c'mon man!
  • oeb11
  • 10-26-2020, 03:05 PM
AE - If it an be screwed up - Biden will do it

he is too senile to pose a threat himself
it is his handlers - the radical marxist DPST Bernie, Omar, AOC, and KumHoela - that are dangersou to representative democracy
and will institute a terror state to enforce their power and control. The DPST's already use OBLM and antfa as terrorists to control Portland and other areas of the wEst Coast

If Biden is elected - it will spread nationwide to control anyone of a different opinion than radical marxism.

Civil War is coming.
And Markets Are Starting To Crater...
It’s a lot better than I’d call the fat orange fucker.
Awwww jeeze, this gonna be horrible if Biden wins. The dude is well....old and is having trouble keeping up. If folks think we are the laughing stock of the world...they ain't seen nothing yet if this goof ball gets into office.

https://www.newsweek.com/did-joe-bid...-event-1542106 Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

do you think he's pretending to act senile to protect himself from the stuff that's on hunter's laptop?

theres a rally he attended last week, and basically ripped trump, ranted and raved about trump.
Jill biden had a look of WTF when joe said george. You could tell that she wanted to correct him but knew better than to draw more attention to his increasing dementia symptoms.
It says a lot when you don't even bother to say someone's name correctly. I would do the same myself just to rub it in if I knew I was about to replace an idiot.

In all honesty, did Biden forget Trump's name though? Probably LOL. He's easily flustered. Dude is 78. I doubt he even remembers his own name half of the time.

You Trump lovers enjoy the little time you have left with that inept and careless fool. America has had enough of that orange fat clown but look at the bright side, there are plenty of bridges for you to jump off of during your despair if you feel the need to do so.
^^^ Yep it was funny as hell when Chump got on tv and proclaimed how bad it would be to lose to the worst candidate in American history... bwahahahaha
Fucking second worst, fucking fat idiot can’t even count.

And exactly what does it make the fat idiot orange loser?
It’s a lot better than I’d call the fat orange fucker. Originally Posted by beelzebubba
Rich, effective, and famous is not offensive.

But back to the dementia effected loser .... he had no prompter.
But stupid, ineffective, and a blathering loudmouth are offensive.
Also the reason in a couple months we shall not have to hear the fat orange loser anymore.
He’s shot himself in the foot so bad he won’t have anyone willing to provide a platform for his blathering. Twitter hah who gives a fuck... sustenance for the retarded.
Let’s see...
record deficit
record unemployment
crapped out Wall Street
national unchecked plague
divided nation
violence
property destruction
barrage of lies
lots of dead, both violent and disease

Yep he’s super effective.

At least the guy with the teleprompter has not destroyed a thriving nation.
  • oeb11
  • 10-27-2020, 06:37 AM
Thank u tiny demon - all of your complaints are directly caused by the DPST party riots, looting, and obesiance to Comrace Xi in china - who sent the Wuhan virus over to disrupt America.

Fiddle on, tiny demon!
LOL
ive heard an explanation for the george

biden got confused between what he wanted to say and what was on the teleprompter

he was at an event with george lopez, a supposed comedian

I have a hard time laughing with a comedian who tends to be filled with racist hatred

and somewhere between his mind and the teleprompter and brain protein malfunction, out came george
  • oeb11
  • 10-27-2020, 06:40 AM
if elected - Biden can refer to Putin and Xi as 'George" as well

he won't know the difference, regardless!
Thank u tiny demon - all of your complaints are directly caused by the DPST party riots, looting, and obesiance to Comrace Xi in china - who sent the Wuhan virus over to disrupt America.

Fiddle on, tiny demon!
LOL Originally Posted by oeb11
So you are saying Trump is totally incompetent and unable to stop any of the problems, that by the way we’re not there previous to Trump?
Right got it