Encounter: Gave Shasha the jerky (exercise)

Date: 4/2
Name: Shasha
Address and Phone: -
Address: Nwhwy
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Bbj, bbfs upcharge, tossed my salad, finished in her honeypot.
Hair Length and Color: Black
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Small Asian, healthy slim, nice rack C cup
Recommendation: Yes
  • Vulva
  • 04-04-2023, 10:59 AM
I love it!
No contact information
Yes I didn't get credit

945-900-3316 can it be added?
Had Exercise on my list for my next visit but upcharges make this place a no go for me.
  • Vulva
  • 04-05-2023, 06:28 PM
I like Pam better. No upcharge, MSOG, the way I like it.
Hard to beat Pam. She is a Gem and a Treasure.
I saw Pam in Dec. She was a no repeat for me.
  • Vulva
  • 04-08-2023, 02:13 AM
I saw Pam in Dec. She was a no repeat for me. Originally Posted by Dixie_wrecked
did you do a review? what went wrong?
  • TAZ
  • 04-08-2023, 06:10 AM
Gonna call BS on this one.

Saw Sasha yesterday
-Covered BJ
-CFS
-No Tuma
-She finally got into DFK after I ate her...maybe she came...don't know.
-She is not great looking and is rather pudgy to be polite. Well into the menopause state. Not a good body.
- Also I walked in with 240... she said 280 for hour I said 240 she said oh 45 minutes.
That's crazy.
I have been around too long for this to be YMMV. calling this a promotion.
She sucks.
4 reviews in 2 weeks. 2 AMPS, 2 studios. Seeing a pattern?

Good call TAZ
Gonna call BS on this one.

Saw Sasha yesterday
-Covered BJ
-CFS
-No Tuma
-She finally got into DFK after I ate her...maybe she came...don't know.
-She is not great looking and is rather pudgy to be polite. Well into the menopause state. Not a good body.
- Also I walked in with 240... she said 280 for hour I said 240 she said oh 45 minutes.
That's crazy.
I have been around too long for this to be YMMV. calling this a promotion.
She sucks. Originally Posted by TAZ

gonna go with TAZ on this one. we go way back to the old aspd days when the amp's were king. now it seems like the amp's are the second rate game to the studios in terms of talent. not saying there's not some good finds at the amp's now but back in the day you almost never had a bad experience.

and yeah the review seems like an advertisement. perhaps a familiar poster has returned?
gonna go with TAZ on this one. we go way back to the old aspd days when the amp's were king. now it seems like the amp's are the second rate game to the studios in terms of talent. not saying there's not some good finds at the amp's now but back in the day you almost never had a bad experience.

and yeah the review seems like an advertisement. perhaps a familiar poster has returned? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Agree with you both, the review reads like a direct advertisement.

Agree with you both, the review reads like a direct advertisement.

Originally Posted by Chung Tran

balderdash!

and yeah the review seems like an advertisement. perhaps a familiar poster has returned? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Want to see the old days of the amps return? Boycott the studios. Customers there are paying a premium for services that used to be included.

The pandemic is over, unless you are one of those maskaholics.

I predict my opinion will be very unpopular is certain quarters.