US bombing Syria and Iraq!!!!!

I applaud Biden in waiting with retaliation. Kudos to biden.
I applaud Biden in waiting with retaliation. Kudos to biden. Originally Posted by winn dixie
There wasn’t a war in the Middle East under Trump. Just the Abraham Peace Accords. So, why was it so great for waiting? Were they looking for Loyd Austin? Or Biden?
Gathering the right Intel and striking strategic targets. Biden did the right thing.
Gathering the right Intel and striking strategic targets. Biden did the right thing. Originally Posted by winn dixie
If you say so. This shouldn’t be happening in the first place. Maybe more of our young soldiers and civilians will die. Gotta feed the war machine.
Gathering the right Intel and striking strategic targets. Biden did the right thing. Originally Posted by winn dixie

sorry WD but if the so-called Intel community took this long to figure out who and what to hit then maybe they are indeed the inept deep state actors we all know they are.
Biden acted like a true commander in chief. I commend the president. Timing and response was perfect.
Biden acted like a true commander in chief. I commend the president. Timing and response was perfect. Originally Posted by winn dixie

so he waited until enough Americans got killed to act?

what's the over/under on that? more than 1 and less than 1 million?

what a leader! NOT!

Biden's weak response enabled our enemies to continue their blatant attacks.

what real leader would do that?

Benedict Brandon says this to America

bahahahaaaaa

look i get it you soured on Trump many have but don't deify this asshole as some "savior of America"

he's not.
Just giving credit where it's due.
Senile Biden exposes himself yet again as a weak, feckless idiot

First after Trump shut off all funding to Iran, Senile Biden restored it

Then Senile Biden leaves thousands of troops sitting in harms way for no reason other to be targets for Iran

As a result he gets 3 US servicemen needlessly killed and 30 injured

Then he shows his fucking weakness waiting over a week to respond after telegraphing his move so Iran could avoid casualties

What a feckless fucking idiot Senile Biden is
Just giving credit where it's due. Originally Posted by winn dixie

allowing Americans to be killed while doing nothing about it is "credit due"?

to the enemy

like Jimmy "soon to die peacefully we would hope" Carter Biden is an aid and comfort .. to the enemies of America

no one paid Carter to do that it was just his moral character flaw ... so who's paying Biden?
Can never have enough wars. The Rehoboth Beach digs need some updating (on Raytheon’s dime).
This was one of the most thought out and accomplished strikes by the US in 7 years for sure. Biden made some tough decisions. Biden did good.
Dude, Biden can’t tie his own shoes. This strike may be right or may be wrong, but Joe Biden made no “tough decisions” concerning it, or anything else.
He is the commander in chief