URL / Website: theasianstars.net
City: iykyk
State: Texas
Address: Kisneyland
Activities: shower, dfk, daty, 69, mpcfs(my choice) msog,bbbj
Hair Length and Color: black and very long down to her chest
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Just like the pics body wise I think the face is different-- for those that cannot see she is tall 5' 8"
long beautiful hair, beautiful eyes and face, amazing ass, B cups that looked like C's on her petite frame. Not skinny( spinner) very thin and perfect inmho. See pics
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review. Sounds like she is a gem! I should see her before she leaves.
Baby Moon is an interesting name for a tall girl.
Great review. Doesn't seem like we get younger, attractive girls coming through Dallas very often.

In your physical description, what does this mean - "Not skinny( spinner) very thin".......she is really skinny or no?
Love this review. I need to go see her
Thanks Ogre2002. I saw her. She is absolutely gorgeous. Honestly, I cannot understand why she would be okay just taking $320 per hour. She could charge $700 and I will still go to see her again.
Thanks Ogre2002. I saw her. She is absolutely gorgeous. Honestly, I cannot understand why she would be okay just taking $320 per hour. She could charge $700 and I will still go to see her again. Originally Posted by CT$odGwn
Ok I'm sold, will book
Does her face really look similar to Yeji from the kpop ITZY group? Someone on TER mentioned such.
  • RPHA
  • 10-22-2024, 09:22 AM
Sounds like a fun time. I've been eyeing her so I'll report back after my encounter with her soon.
Yeji reminds me of Haru a little
Does her face really look similar to Yeji from the kpop ITZY group? Someone on TER mentioned such. Originally Posted by valiantpenguin

Yes she does. Looks like this picture.

Yeji reminds me of Haru a little Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
Speaking of Haru, heard she is coming back next week
did you pay any upcharge for msog
did you pay any upcharge for msog Originally Posted by Salim007

Inquiring minds want to know
I do not think they charge for msog.
Pro tip: if you make her cum more then once she wont care and if your discreet with your goal scoring then she will never know.