NASTY NASTY QUESTIONS AGAIN, ADVISE PLEASE.

Stepping it up, loving it so far! I plan to really extend my menue.

Question, can one give a nuru massage and sensual wrestling at the same time? Is it dangerous to wrestle oiled up? And do providers charge more? This new stuff is exciting me

Where is the best place to get a silk or plastic sheet, something slippery. But if wrestling at same time, could someone get slung or fly across the bed haha?
Sensual wrestling? I've seen most use inflatable beds for nuru not sure about wrestling though
So probably one or the other to not get injuries. I did sensual wrestling, have a hell of a sizzer lock. Guy stood up, I was still hanging upside down. It was fun, and pretty hot! Felt like a teenager again!
Stepping it up, loving it so far! I plan to really extend my menue.

Question, can one give a nuru massage and sensual wrestling at the same time? Is it dangerous to wrestle oiled up? And do providers charge more? This new stuff is exciting me

Where is the best place to get a silk or plastic sheet, something slippery. But if wrestling at same time, could someone get slung or fly across the bed haha? Originally Posted by bustyamy

Question, can one give a nuru massage and sensual wrestling at the same time?
Fuck yes.

Is it dangerous to wrestle oiled up? And do providers charge more?
Fuck no

Where is the best place to get a silk or plastic sheet, something slippery.
A split garbage bag is the same shit plus disposable.

But if wrestling at same time, could someone get slung or fly across the bed haha?
If things go according to plan, yeah goddamn right it's gonna happen.
Question, can one give a nuru massage and sensual wrestling at the same time?
Fuck yes.

Is it dangerous to wrestle oiled up? And do providers charge more?
Fuck no

Where is the best place to get a silk or plastic sheet, something slippery.
A split garbage bag is the same shit plus disposable.

But if wrestling at same time, could someone get slung or fly across the bed haha?
If things go according to plan, yeah goddamn right it's gonna happen. Originally Posted by Russ38
Cum show me!
I have Nuru gel and Nuru mat if you would like to use it Amy. I have had some really great slippery sessions. I was blessed to learn from the best MaggieofHouston...
Mazola oil and visqueen, one of those fantasies. Wrestling could lead to something uncovered getting inside something that should only accept covered things.
Getting
I have Nuru gel and Nuru mat if you would like to use it Amy. I have had some really great slippery sessions. I was blessed to learn from the best MaggieofHouston... Originally Posted by Mistress Alyssa
I'll call you tomorrow Need naughty advice
Mazola oil and visqueen, one of those fantasies. Wrestling could lead to something uncovered getting inside something that should only accept covered things. Originally Posted by holdmybeerwatchthis

Don't put the pee pees together
I have Nuru gel and Nuru mat if you would like to use it Amy. I have had some really great slippery sessions. I was blessed to learn from the best MaggieofHouston... Originally Posted by Mistress Alyssa
Send me a link to nuru mat, I'll be needing one
That's two........maybe another road trip to the border is in order........ijs
I'll call you tomorrow Need naughty advice Originally Posted by bustyamy
Can I be the test dummy
Can I be the test dummy Originally Posted by localguy281

Hell yes, gonna need more experienced guys for the first few times
I just threw up..... Taco Bell ...... Hmmph