The Devin Nunes Memo Would Make Good Toilet Paper, What A Joke!

Devin Nunes is a anti American traitor to our country. He is actually fabricating evidence and knowingly lying to the American people to attack the Mueller investigation, a clear case of obstruction of justice. Will republicans ever have backbone and our country before party and condemn traitors like Nunes!
And you know this how? The memo hasn't been released so are you claiming to be a member of congress that has read the memo or are you just spouting off the typical liberal talking points? Is Maxine Waters one of your mentors? Maybe Sheila Jackson Lee.

You are a partisan hack that wouldn't know the truth if it was right in front of you.
And you know this how? The memo hasn't been released so are you claiming to be a member of congress that has read the memo or are you just spouting off the typical liberal talking points? Is Maxine Waters one of your mentors? Maybe Sheila Jackson Lee.

You are a partisan hack that wouldn't know the truth if it was right in front of you. Originally Posted by Budman
I can say it because it is written by Devin Nunes who worked for the Trump transition team. Nunes has a habit of creating mystery evidence that only he knows about that is always shortly after discredited.

If you were smart you would see it for what it is, publicity to fuel the deplorable base, even when it’s discredited deplorables will still believe it to be true, it all goes back to the lack of education among deplorables with a inability to learn and reason.
You ....wouldn't know the truth if it was right in front of you. Originally Posted by Budman
maybe he'd recognize truth but it'd be like holding up a cross to a vampire

• WTF
  • 01-30-2018, 08:02 AM
maybe he'd recognize truth but it'd be like holding up a cross to a vampire

Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I can say it .... Originally Posted by StandinStraight
... and you probably shouldn't have.

Your HOLE just gets deeper.
... and you probably shouldn't have.

Your HOLE just gets deeper. Originally Posted by LexusLover
The memo was written by Nunes and his cronies, it’s a opinion piece, it’s based on no facts just conspiracy theories. Total waste of what could have been good toilet paper.
The memo was written by Nunes and his cronies, it’s a opinion piece, it’s based on no facts just conspiracy theories. Total waste of what could have been good toilet paper. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Ask Andrew McCabe about the memo. It flushed him just like toilet paper.
Ask Andrew McCabe about the memo. It flushed him just like toilet paper. Originally Posted by bambino
To repeat myself 1 week after this stupid memo comes out it will be irrelevant and you will only hear of it on Fox News, Another Nunes nothing burger.
To repeat myself 1 week after this stupid memo comes out it will be irrelevant and you will only hear of it on Fox News, Another Nunes nothing burger. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You are a nothing Buffalo chip burger.
To repeat myself 1 week after this stupid memo comes out it will be irrelevant and you will only hear of it on Fox News, Another Nunes nothing burger. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
The whole investigation is a nothing burger dumbass. It only exists to give you goofy liberals something to complain about.

Jim
if the memo is irrelevant, why did FBI Director Chris Wray ordered McCabe to step down (really a demotion as he's still FBI) after he read the details in the memo.