Dignified Speech by Trump for the SOTU

I thought our President made a great speech and looked dignified and presidential.

Let's hope our badly divided country can come together again and have a better future for our children.
I thought our President made a great speech and looked dignified and presidential.

Let's hope our badly divided country can come together again and have a better future for our children. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Whatever you were smoking, I want some!
  • WTF
  • 01-31-2018, 07:42 AM
Let's hope we do not all have to start speaking Russian soon...comrade!
Whatever you were smoking, I want some! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Big D rocked DC just like I said he would!!!

He was so great that we will have a 2nd BABY BOOM!!!

Thanks for being the GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER!!!
Thank you all for your kind responses.
  • WTF
  • 01-31-2018, 09:59 AM
Here is one more ff.

It was a dignified speech for Trump.

That don't mean it was dignified though.

Be like bragging about LexyLiar not lying in one of his posts!
Here is one more ff.

It was a dignified speech for Trump.

That don't mean it was dignified though.

Be like bragging about LexyLiar not lying in one of his posts! Originally Posted by WTF
You should give reality a try too.
He’s smoking the same these people did who viewed the speech favorably:

92% of Republicans
75% of Independents
43% of Democrats

You keep smoking cocks
Let's hope we do not all have to start speaking Russian soon...comrade! Originally Posted by WTF
You two are total morons, and lipstick the of morons
He’s smoking the same these people did who viewed the speech favorably:

92% of Republicans
75% of Independents
43% of Democrats

You keep smoking cocks Originally Posted by bambino
What all of you deplorables might want to consider is the reason Trump sounded good to you is that he was lying to feed you deplorable propaganda. He knows your uneducated, that you could care less about facts and will believe anything he says. If you look beyond the speech and fact check you would realize you just got conned again. His speech sucked!
What all of you deplorables might want to consider is the reason Trump sounded good to you is that he was lying to feed you deplorable propaganda. He knows your uneducated, that you could care less about facts and will believe anything he says. If you look beyond the speech and fact check you would realize you just got conned again. His speech sucked! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Trump sounded bad to you because you're an immature uneducated little faggot. Trump had a good night and I felt that he was talking to the country instead of at it like so many past presidents have. It's hard being a liberal isn't it? Especially when your delusional world view comes crashing down around your ears, lol.

Jim
He knows your uneducated Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You're stupid, Standing Stupid.
As long as the Trumpster stays with the teleprompter and reads what the speech writers have he will sound sane.
When he goes off on his one is when you will look for the men in the white coats.
  • WTF
  • 01-31-2018, 12:07 PM
As long as the Trumpster stays with the teleprompter and reads what the speech writers have he will sound sane.
When he goes off on his one is when you will look for the men in the white coats. Originally Posted by bamscram

Yep....and the cocksucker still lied like a LexusLover impersonator!

Poor Trump used to make fun of Obama using a teleprompter!

When he goes off on his one is when you will look for the men in the white coats. Originally Posted by bamscram
Yep....and the cocksucker still lied like a LexusLover impersonator!

Poor Trump used to make fun of Obama using a teleprompter!

. Originally Posted by WTF
Dumb and dumber