3 cancellations in 3 days

I am visiting from out of town and had prebooked and total radio silence on the day of the appt. Seems I shouldn't visit Houston anymore.
Hmm..all three cancelled at the same time?
That's terrible.
����..want to come over and let me put a band aid on it kiss it and make it better?
������������������������ ��

������������������������������ ����
And you should most definitely visit Houston Providers not all are the same Sir.

I'm confident with all the ����Ladies Eddie has here in Houston you will be sure to find the perfect one to satisfy whatever ����������������������������cr aving you desire��!
Best of luck to you sexy and dont give up on Houston yet.

We all have bad days and without those we would not understand a freaking awesome day!
����
Who was it?

If you have p411 you can try the “available now” section.
I guess you aren't "luckguy" after all...
  • pxmcc
  • 07-06-2019, 03:56 PM
OP: please put her on blast. that will make this thread worth the read..
I had appointments with 6 young ladies and only one ghosted on me. Two of them ( Mila Jynx & Chelsea.p) even went above and beyond to be available on their off day just for me!!! H-Town was AWESOME!!!
Damn. Did you book with verified ladies. Or just randoms ? Sorry that happened to you.
Sorry that happened to you. Hope your trip turns around. Ladies like myself, HRiley and VNova would defiantly make time for you.
I am visiting from out of town and had prebooked and total radio silence on the day of the appt. Seems I shouldn't visit Houston anymore. Originally Posted by luckyguy2
I feel your pain man. Definitely been there. It's quite frustrating to say the least.
I always look at flakes a little different. Sorry she no showed! Unfortunately it is part of the hobby and it happens. Best news is you still have your $$$. She didn't have the courtesy to cancel the appointment. Imagine the service you would have received if she elected to show up?

Sometimes the best appointment is the no show.
I always look at flakes a little different. Sorry she no showed! Unfortunately it is part of the hobby and it happens. Best news is you still have your $$$. She didn't have the courtesy to cancel the appointment. Imagine the service you would have received if she elected to show up?

Sometimes the best appointment is the no show. Originally Posted by Fizley
I like the positive way you see things. Good point Brother
Sorry that happened....hope it gets better!
I booked with ladies who had many good reviews here. And some of them were on p411 too.
Names, OP. Names!