Who's at 7 Star?

Anyone know who's providing @7 star? Specifically when Serena will be back
Serena returns today and will be here through the 15th. She said there is a young Asian girl named Aki there too. She didn’t provide anymore details.
More info on Aki. She’s a cute young girl from Japan. Petite. Red and black hair. White skin. C cups

Gina introduced me to Aki. She’s cute af. Definitely want to try her
Serena returns today and will be here through the 15th. She said there is a young Asian girl named Aki there too. She didn’t provide anymore details. Originally Posted by MaskedMarauder
Why thank you. I'll need to take a trip soon
How would yall rate or say about Serena? Last time I went I was sent with another girl at the last moment.
Who's Gina?
Gina is a hot, little Thai spinner. I have seen her once and it was quite a ride. She's hard to catch these days. Alternates between Vicki's and 7. Good luck!
How would yall rate or say about Serena? Last time I went I was sent with another girl at the last moment. Originally Posted by Dhtfdfffgg
Serena is a tall Latina or mixed girl. Extremely gorgeous and she was an awesome provider. Sweet and sexy. If you search Serena on eccie you'll find a link to her pic
How would yall rate or say about Serena? Last time I went I was sent with another girl at the last moment. Originally Posted by Dhtfdfffgg
I rate her as a must see, which I do at least once when she’s here. She is my spa ATF. She doesn’t upsell and a great personality. Only downside is that she doesn’t do DATY any longer.
When I saw Serena she said her name was "Selina". I had to be careful not to call her Serena. I am pretty much convinced that Serena as we all call her here aka "Selina" is Serena Ali. She looks like her to me anyhow....
Serena is a mixed long legged beauty with a fantastic personality and a great pair of sweater kittens. I’m with MM about being sad she doesn’t offer Daty anymore. That and sad she and Gina are at 7, which is so far as to make it just about impossible to visit.
Yep!! I noticed that when I saw her back in January. Ink don't lie.