underwear of choice...

Gents...what type of underwear do you prefer to wear & why?? tidy whiteys/boxer briefs/thongs/boxers.....or do you "freeball"??
mI love it when a gent wears ladies lacy panties to our playdate..it is so sexy naughty to see them hidden underneath his bluejeans or slack pants...and when he undresses, to see his masculine manhood bulging in them!!l

ladies...what is your prefered underwear?? Or do you go "pantiless & free"??
I actually prefer " Love pats" underwear or boycut panties....
and I recently put on a pair of my hubbys briefs and love the way the feel under my jeans!! I even took a pic lol!!!

See yall very soon!!!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 80BA1F6F-DE67-488C-9AD9-6D88D0362F47.jpeg (53.4 KB, 390 views) File Type: jpeg E1455004-F0B6-4E78-9F44-4A8B5810D826.jpeg (49.6 KB, 386 views)
Hanes boxers, camouflage! Thongs feel like “kling ons”, makes me want to scratch my ass and walk funny!

Why are you wearing panties under boxers? Enquiring minds want to know?
Oh my gosh I can’t tell you how much I love this lol. I have 5 pair of “men’s” boxer briefs that I sleep in because they’re sooo comfortable! I actually hate thongs with a passion so I’d rather go commando �� Rock those underwear!!
AND1 boxers for me
Saxx boxer briefs. They have a little fabric that goes between the inner thigh and the balls and it adds a world of comfort
Oh my gosh I can’t tell you how much I love this lol. I have 5 pair of “men’s” boxer briefs that I sleep in because they’re sooo comfortable! I actually hate thongs with a passion so I’d rather go commando �� Rock those underwear!! Originally Posted by Rochelle77
You should check out woxers, pretty much boxer brief style clothes that come in panty/boy short/boxer brief lengths ranging from 3" to 9". They look comfy and are snug in the best way on a woman...
they feel so smooth n silky under my jeans BUT
I cant wear them when I wear shorts...too long lol..so I gotta wear regular panties

I have found that Calvin Klein makes awesome panties for ladies
Pantiless and free is so sexy for ladies, especially with a dress or skirt on
Pantiless and free is so sexy for ladies, especially with a dress or skirt on Originally Posted by happy 1
Very original there Happy....
yep happy..true dat!

nothing sexier than having a gent come in to my playroom,lift my sundress and caress my nekkid butt!!!!!!!

but alas,I have to wear panties cause my large p lips rub & chafee me if I go pantiless lol
I prefer no panties!! I have a handful of them lol
No underwear
Duluth Trading Company Buck Naked Boxer Briefs are all I will wear. They are by far the most comfortable men's underwear in the world.
Tommy John...great except for price
Pair of thieves brand from target are the best, breathable and comfy.