Beat the Heat

• Emmie
  • 06-19-2023, 11:37 AM
Hey y'all!! It seems as though were actually gonna have a day of KC Summer. With the temp reaching 91 Degrees today what are some of the ways everyone stays cool???

Emmie

Swimming at the pool
This photo is not helping me stay cool.....not at all. Beautiful!
This photo is not helping me stay cool.....not at all. Beautiful! Originally Posted by Drittebein
Yup! Max out the A/C it will still raise the temp in the room by 10 or 20 degrees!
  • Emmie
  • 06-19-2023, 06:45 PM
Aww... Y'all are making a girl blush !
beautiful!!!!

I luv skinnydippin at the creek...BUT Missouri creeks have too many ticks

stay cool sexy lady!!
Ticks are easier to spot on nekkid skin. Inspection on less exposed areas is always fun too.
Aww... Y'all are making a girl blush ! Originally Posted by Emmie
Truth hurts, don’t it?

In all seriousness, we’ve both gotten older from the first meating and the last but with you dolled up as you are you’re still, very much, “Thank you God” gorgeous!

And disbelieve as you may, you are the only lady in this hobby I have said that about!!

Now I embarrassed!
Your overdressed for the heat.
There is some nice water parks one in longview road
  • Emmie
  • 06-22-2023, 07:03 PM
Thank you truly that means a lot.
In all seriousness, we’ve both gotten older from the first meating and the last but with you dolled up as you are you’re still, very much, “Thank you God” gorgeous!

And disbelieve as you may, you are the only lady in this hobby I have said that about!!

Now I embarrassed! Originally Posted by dumars
Thank you truly that means a lot. Originally Posted by Emmie
Awwww shucks!!

Looking good!! We should find a pool party !!

Hey y'all!! It seems as though were actually gonna have a day of KC Summer. With the temp reaching 91 Degrees today what are some of the ways everyone stays cool???

Emmie

Originally Posted by Emmie