HELP!!!

I'm in need of someone to help snap some pics. Professional, amateur, dabbler, self proclaimed selfie savant, I'm not being picky. Just please be available, willing, and good! Don't care if a bunch of people THINK you're good, just you have to think it and we'll do wonders together. I'm NOT a photogenic woman so the confidence is key for you and me! Lol! Thanks for reading!
I'm in need of someone to help snap some pics. Professional, amateur, dabbler, self proclaimed selfie savant, I'm not being picky. Just please be available, willing, and good! Don't care if a bunch of people THINK you're good, just you have to think it and we'll do wonders together. I'm NOT a photogenic woman so the confidence is key for you and me! Lol! Thanks for reading! Originally Posted by LydiaStJames
How much you got?
I'm in need of someone to help snap some pics. Professional, amateur, dabbler, self proclaimed selfie savant, I'm not being picky. Just please be available, willing, and good! Don't care if a bunch of people THINK you're good, just you have to think it and we'll do wonders together. I'm NOT a photogenic woman so the confidence is key for you and me! Lol! Thanks for reading! Originally Posted by LydiaStJames
Call BCD Studio if you want some of the best I've seen in KC.
  • party
  • 06-24-2023, 04:42 PM
I'll take pictures of you!!
Try reaching out to Rochelle. She has moved to KC . She does excellent work .
I agree BCD Studio. Incredible work.