Meaningful March Hockey

For the first time in a long time the Sabres are playing playoff hockey in March to earn the right to play in Mid-April. Hopefully they will qualify for the Stanley Cup playoffs and hold off clinching their spot in the tin cup playoffs.

TNT!
On 26 Feb. the Sabres played a formidable opponent in the Washington Capitols. The Sabres out played, out hustled, out skated and generally slapped the Capitals around for 60 minutes in every aspect of the game. While they continue to impress, We all know where the Sabres’ weaknesses are so: will they play for Stanley’s tin cup this year? I doubt it. So I say to a Pixberg Penkawinks fan, thanks fer noticing. TNT INDEED!!!!
would be nice if I could see the games on MSG instead of hulu or whatever channel I dont have.
The NHL War room took that game away from the players last night. Bettman would rather see Sid and Florida in the playoffs. And keep his salary laundering operation in Arizona.
The NHL War room took that game away from the players last night. Bettman would rather see Sid and Florida in the playoffs. And keep his salary laundering operation in Arizona. Originally Posted by obnoxiousram
After last nights no show, the Sabres better get together against the Rangers tomorrow night. Or they will be punching their ticket to the golf course for the tin cup playoffs.
Sabres won't go anywhere until they get a first-class goaltender. They had one, Linus Ullmark, but foolishly let him go.
Personally, I like it when the Sabers are stinking up the joint - cheap seats for when a decent team comes to town lol
Ullman chose to leave for Boston. Who would you play for? Team that defends and scores? Or a team who scores and defend occasionally before giving up to many break aways?
Ullman chose to leave for Boston. Who would you play for? Team that defends and scores? Or a team who scores and defend occasionally before giving up to many break aways? Originally Posted by obnoxiousram

It's about the $$$. That would've kept Ullman in Buffalo.
Ullmark....not Ullman. Ullman played for the Leafs many moons ago.
Yeah yeah. Ullmark had a good laugh with the team serious about winning in the locker room today that drowned out Granato's press conference after that laugher that made me grateful that I saved $100 in gas money today alongside the cost of a good seat staying in Pittsburgh instead.
Heard the Sabres were a bit less than Stellar. 0-7
Yea it was great to have hope late in the season then it hurts to see them slump at the worst time. They were a good team this year then play like 10 bad games in a row then snap back to being good again. Just a couple players away hopefully. I am glad they didnt make a move this year, werent good enough yet to get rid of possible young talent for rent a players