City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Airport area
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Stunning blonde haired beauty, 5’6” 120lbs with C chest
Recommendation: Yes
Good for you if you had such a great time. Did u pay the photo shoot rate or the NYC rate shown in her website? Personally wouldn't give that degree of info one can get from LinkedIn-ie your real full name and name of employer-to someone I have never seen, no matter what.
  • cap49
  • 07-04-2020, 03:43 PM
I’m very cautious when it comes to giving out my personal info. I actually have two LinkedIn profiles. One legitimate one used for finding employment and one that’s for things like this where I’m trying to feel someone out before meeting but want to give only certain pieces of info. Yes it has my real pic but the other Information makes it a bit harder to identify me. I’ll never give my real last name or drivers license or employer like some providers ask for. Had one provider tell me she required a DL....I said absolutely as soon as I see yours. Needless to say I never met that one!!
  • cap49
  • 07-04-2020, 03:56 PM
She uses the photo shoot rate for Albany but was able to get a $50 reduction due to some initial scheduling conflicts/changes on her end.
Great review, thank you for sharing. I haven't met her yet because I never plan dates more than a few hours in advance, due to providers' almost-guaranteed flake/two-hours-late/ghosting/kid's-sick factor.

The meeting happens, or it doesn't happen - there's no way to know beforehand (which, in the no-fun world, we'd know what should happen by something called plans - but such time-saving strategies don't exist in the paid-vagina fun-realm).