Booking with Luxie

Has anyone else found it challenging to book time with Luxie?

I have been trying for over one year. She posts availability and then when you contact her, you have some back and forth and then she goes quiet.

When I have scheduled with her she has canceled or rescheduled and then canceled.

If I am the issue, I would just have her let me know. But she has the attributes that I love so I would like to find a way to spend time with her.

Curious to know if this is similar to what others have encountered?

-Straw
Is it possible you were "blacklisted" (don't take offense, I'm just making a suggestion) on a female board and that might be what she's going off of..? I also know of a few girls over the years who simply won't see certain "board guys" because of the comments they have made. Another possible explanation could be she heard something bad through the grapevine. What I'm saying is, the reasons why could be endless. Maybe cut your losses...? Lots of other great providers around!
Good luck hon!
  • Luxie
  • 10-31-2018, 10:21 PM
I apologize that you've had issues booking. Outside of providing, I work two other jobs and sometimes messages slip through the cracks. Send me a PM and I would love to work something out.
  • Luxie
  • 10-31-2018, 10:22 PM
Sent a pm.
Woohoo, I'm glad it worked out! :-D
She is amazing, and low volume. Very pleasant and beautiful and fun.
I hope to have the pleasure of meeting and spending some time with her one day as well.