quick visits

id rather have an hour long session but sometimes a quick visit is all i can muster up or need..just looking for some interested in helping me out..
Quick visits and first dates, to me that’s just a reduced rate on an encounter, too pull out the clock at 17 minutes is a no review. She has a job to do, if she can’t get it done in a quick visit - don’t offer it.
I'm a fan of a good QV for a B&G, as long as the donation is right. I have one STG provider that fills that slot pretty well. Sometimes I only have time or ready cash for a QV, other times I just want some head.

Properly done, a B&G can be a very enjoyable and satisfying encounter. Walk in, drop donation (and pants) drop a load and leave. Easy, simple and quick.
I'm a fan of a good QV for a B&G, as long as the donation is right. I have one STG provider that fills that slot pretty well. Sometimes I only have time or ready cash for a QV, other times I just want some head.

Properly done, a B&G can be a very enjoyable and satisfying encounter. Walk in, drop donation (and pants) drop a load and leave. Easy, simple and quick. Originally Posted by Easy Does It
Well said!
BnG is a great stress relief if not more than $60