Bust

It appears a couple of our local ladies got swept up in a state-wide *Staff Edit* bust. Hope this is allowed. Not naming names, but it's probably good info to consider when making decisions in the future.
Any link to the news story yet?
Like vicrom said, hopefully it's allowed\

{staff edit- CK}
I'm not much of a fan of "the war on *Staff Edit*". Don't get me wrong, *Staff Edit* destroy lives and if you are "pushing" to kids you can rot under the jail. But reading that story, only a few were dealers and the rest seemed to be adult users. And they popped them with felonies? Doesn't seem right. I would rather keep violent people in jail than abusers.
This is not a topic for discussion here or any other forum!
Sad looking group though YIKES
:mf_laughboun ce2:
Sad looking group though YIKES Originally Posted by NaughtyLittleNative
HEY BEAUTIFUL.
Hey you text or call me some time 8504545397 xx
Too bad they didn't have your kind of "bust" eh, Naughty? Your kinda busts are pillows that dreams are made of, and on.
This is not a topic for discussion here or any other forum! Originally Posted by Joe Buck
Do you mean every forum on the whole internet - ? That’s ridiculous I think
I kind of appreciate seeing these type of updates. That way we know who to steer clear from.
I kind of appreciate seeing these type of updates. That way we know who to steer clear from. Originally Posted by 44formore
True, but there is at least one good provider in that group.
True, but there is at least one good provider in that group. Originally Posted by Easy Does It
If we think that the girls we see, even the best out there, to believe that they are all law biding church going people is naive. Any one of us here (most) could end up on an arrest record. Most if not all of us,,,cannot be defined by the few non-perfect aspects of our life encounters