Eccie ?

Will eccie ever go back to the way it was before last year? I really miss eccie it was just so convenient. I dont understand how all these other bullshit ass sites are still up and running so sufficiently while we still cant post ads on eccie anymore. Oh2 is pretty good but eccie was the bomb no bullshit. I just wonder if it'll ever come back. In the meantime are there any other convenient free sites?
Not unless the owners change their positions.
Outside of new legislation and the changes here something else has changed. The other main website isn't overflowing with dimes. Even in Dallas.
Not unless the owners change their positions. Originally Posted by mtabsw
I'm pleased they have kept the Site going well. other Sites can do what they do, but rational and sensible matters.

I sometimes like to speed a bit, on the Freeway. But I always make sure somebody near by is driving even faster.
I'm not sure but I agree this place was the bomb I don't really be feeling LC and Tryst unless it's a face from here more times then not. I haven't signed up for oh2 just haven't felt like making the change yet. Only thing is here guys don't really leave reviews any more at least not on the ladies I have an eye on usually.
I miss the old Eccie, too. Unless someone makes a successful court challenge against the laws that caused the site changes, I don’t think you’ll see it go back to the way it was.

As far as why one site seems to get away with more than others, there could be a number of variables that change the risk for one site owner vs another. Sites that charge membership fees probably feel the need to be more careful. Site owners that live in certain states may feel a bit more vulnerable. Size matters, too (pun intended); high profile sites are more likely to be targeted.

When the laws that caused this upheaval were passed, no one really knew for sure how it would be applied or who all would be targeted. The government runs the risk, too, of being too aggressive in prosecuting site owners...I suspect the feds know they are on some shaky constitutional ground if they misstep, so they better save their arrows for the really strong cases.

Just one man’s opinion, worth exactly what you paid for it.
not sure whats gonna happen...we just gotta make the best of what we got!
Things Change.
We adapt.
Push the envelope with out bending it or breaking it.
With out ECCIE what would you have done for drama with COVID-19 ? So nice to come and read about all kinds of Drama LOL
We have to change with the times, adjust and adapt.
Eccie used to be the shit, now it’s just shit