New ad restrictions?

What's with other sites where people can do ads they now put "No AA under 40" a lot now? I see even ladies that didn't even have the regular no aa say this now. I even see a lady post that has a Swastika her damn stomach doesn't even say no aa lmao
Preference. I think of it like this. I see guys looking for no bbw or no aa women so I dont see the problem. Fuck who you want to fuck lol

But on the flip side it does slighty give me pimped out vibes but that's my personal opinion lol
Shit I can't speak for other guys but I like all flavors of bbws matter of fact it's been too long since I seen you but our schedules didn't meet last time we tried.
Preference. I think of it like this. I see guys looking for no bbw or no aa women so I dont see the problem. Fuck who you want to fuck lol

But on the flip side it does slighty give me pimped out vibes but that's my personal opinion lol Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
What's funny as hell, is I've seen some girls who openly say/advertise they're NBA, yet they tell me in private how much they love certain hobbyists who are black. One of our black hobbyist I used to socialize with would regale me with stories of the NBA's who would see him "on the down low".
Idc who you are you throw enough cash at any woman they will do anything or make them laugh, turn them on, feed them chocolate and you will be hitting it for free ha
They might have a person telling them not too !
I noticed Listcrawler ads now say ''I see only men'', just the past few days. Looks like a standard notation. They have always indicated ''no AA'', if they chose to. I don't know what prompted the new wording. Surely the ladies aren't being flooded with Lesbian messages?
Chung I know there has always been "No AA" but clearly I'm asking about the more used "no AA under 40"
Are the pic links not working
Who gives a flying F who people have sex with and who they dont have sex with.

We all have our preferences.

This topic has been beat to death for years.

If I want to only stick my dick in a midget who's missing both arms and both legs and missing one eye so I can tongue fuck the eye socket, then so be it.

I prefer latinas. It's my preference. I don't see Asian women, they scare the bejeesus out of me due to childhood issue from my Japanese Aunt. That's also my preference.

I have seen a few black gals but there's only one gal on here who I will see again because of bad experiences with the others.

When I see white gals, I have preferences on height, weight, age and hair color and personality.

We are all attracted to what we want. Using the bullshit line of "Well, she's racist if she doesn't see (Insert race here) because GREEN is the only color of importance is full of shit. If she doesn't want you, Her Body, Her Choice.

There are thousands of hookers in the DFW area. Guys shouldn't get butthurt because a hooker wont see them. Read that statement again. "Don't get butthurt because a Hooker wont see you". If it really bothers you, call the Social Justice Warriors or BLM to Cancel Culture them.
Who's butthurt admiral??? I just would like to know what's the difference between 40 plus and guys younger then 40 and no shit there are plenty others to I never said there wasn't. Show me a link where asking about "aa under 40" has been discussed
Who's butthurt admiral??? I just would like to know what's the difference between 40 plus and guys younger then 40 and no shit there are plenty others to I never said there wasn't. Show me a link where asking about "aa under 40" has been discussed Originally Posted by thicknesslover
Ordinarily I'd tell you if you want to know the difference between under 40 or over 40, I'd just talk to you the way I talk to a toddler - "Because I said so and you will understand when you get older."

But it may be because black males <40 years old commit violent crimes at 3x the rate of any other demographic. But I've been reliably informed that math is now racist so I guess I'm gonna have to go with, "Because their dicks will be too big?"
"Don't get butthurt because a Hooker wont see you". If it really bothers you, call the Social Justice Warriors or BLM to Cancel Culture them. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Please don't give people ideas...

WALDT*

*except for Chung Tran - he likes pregnant black street walkers too
Lol thank you Texas
When I started in the hobby many years ago, it used to be “no men under 35”, or some variation, without specifying race. I remember because I had to deal with that issue until I hit the magic age. As it was explained to me at the time, it was because younger men were more work, on average. Older guys are just easier to deal with.

I don’t know when race started factoring into it, but it became common in the 00s. I won’t speculate on why that became an additional factor...I’ve heard several different explanations over the years.