rubratings

So, I wanted to know if anybody had experience on this website? The girls look very tempting and I’m wanting to try something new any suggestions?
cross reference the names here, also i only consider ones with reviews
Too expensive for the service level but some gems can be had.
Google Goggle every thing .
That is what the pics are suppose to do, draw you in. Although there are a few gems on RR, the majority of the ladies on there who are not on Eccie or OH2, are service scams.
RR should definitely enhance your awareness for bullshit. Tons of fakes and lots of scammers. All you need to do is be strung along a few times by a girl and then she asks for a digital payment up front. Or showing up to an appointment with a girl whose pictures are 10 years old.

Still the ease of browsing that site is nice. There’s a couple gems on there. They post infrequently and when they do, they take it down once they get some leads. It also seems that the ones who are legit and attractive only do L1 and state as much. Obviously YMMV if she likes you or you become a repeat customer. Just depends on what you want.
It all depends what you like. I love L1-FVMTB2B massages: Hegre style. And that place is a goldmine. Many gents misconstrue the content to mean they will get a Rocco experience when they clearly mean massage. There are some greats that advertise there. Caveat Emptor!