Shaking Legs

Was engaged in cunnilingus with a young provider and she had some involuntary leg shakes. As in short bursts of uncontrollable involuntary leg shaking. I didnt ask if she was having orgasms because im old and the only way she could do that is if she was thinking about Ryan Reynolds, and I guess I was too preoccupied with what I was doing to stop and ask. But it was really cool. I could tell they were not her just exaggerating but true leg shakes that just hit her uncontrollably. I asked if she had fun and she said yes, and that was all I needed to hear, as well as an invitation back. That was fun upon reflection, and wondering if other providers have this happen as well.
Funny you say that, a while ago I saw this provider that went by the named Paris. She's in her early 20s and I didn't notice the leg shakes till fs commenced, didn't want to ask about it but she seemed to enjoy herself. Maybe a twitch of sorts that she can't help.
I have encountered that many times while performing DATY. It just depends on the gal.
My legs shakes sometimes lol
My legs shakes sometimes lol Originally Posted by Carmella_love69
I'd love to see that sometime 😁
Not that unusual , if you take the time to get your gal warmed up.
Happens to me a lot if DATY is done to my liking
not just a teaser either get in there
I’m lickin my chops! I want to make some legs start shakin! ��
I do for sure