Why Do Pundits Keep Saying Biden Is A Good Man, Just Past His Prime?

He is not a good man.
He’s a lying, plagiarizing, corrupt piece of shit.

He has been running an influence peddling scheme for decades, having Foriegn entities deposit millions of dollars into multitudes of scattered accounts with the promise of favorable treatment by a sitting Senator, Vic President, and President, alias “The Big Guy”.

I can only hope that after Trump is elected, he unleashes the dogs of war and brings the entire Biden criminal enterprise to justice.
He is not a good man.

He has been running an influence peddling scheme for decades, having Foriegn entities deposit millions of dollars into multitudes of scattered accounts with the promise of favorable treatment by a sitting Senator, Vic President, and President, alias “The Big Guy”.

I can only hope that after Trump is elected, he unleashes the dogs of war and brings the entire Biden criminal enterprise to justice. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Has any of this been proven? Or is it just a right wing lie / hit job? I keep hearing about these accounts and millions of dollars and every time I do they keep increasing in size. I also keep hearing about the Biden crime family but I don’t see any body being sent to jail except for Hunter and that’s because he lied on a government form.

Your Biden hatred is blinding you to the fact that there is no evidence! Get back to me when you can.

P.S. Unleashes the dogs of war, Biden criminal enterprise to justice. Now who is weaponizing the justice department.
They have to say he's a good man. They know Biden is done and they just want him to go out with some dignity. But you and I and other Patriotic Americans know otherwise.
Txdot

" Your Biden hatred is blinding you to the fact that there is no evidence! Get back to me when you can "

There is plenty of evidence. You don't create 20 shell companies not to hide illegal activities. You believe the criminals when they say there is no proof.
He is not a good man.

I can only hope that after Trump is elected, he unleashes the dogs of war and brings the entire Biden criminal enterprise to justice. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I wish I had said that.

Proven?
He was recoedrd bragging about how he used his position as VP to leverage an aid package to extort the government of Ukraine to do his bidding and protect Hunter Biden from a corruption investigation.

The lying part has been fact checked to death . .(canibals, arrested in Sout Africa, where and how his son died, the kitchen fire that did not burn down his house etc) .Sometimes he has been proven to be lying in real time by reporters as he is still speaking.
I wish I had said that.

Proven?
He was recoedrd bragging about how he used his position as VP to leverage an aid package to extort the government of Ukraine to do his bidding and protect Hunter Biden from a corruption investigation.

The lying part has been fact checked to death . .(canibals, arrested in Sout Africa, where and how his son died, the kitchen fire that did not burn down his house etc) .Sometimes he has been proven to be lying in real time by reporters as he is still speaking. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Here Biden admits he lied about his family being Coal Miners, hilarious. He's must be a Pathological liar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cntUFq-wUco
Jacky, farm and ICU, show us that beautiful bean footage.

donny had more than enough time to use such evidence. Lord knows.

And I LOVE how the righties pile on the croc tears of Shokin firing. Their own impeachment couldn't prove he was dealing with hunters Ukraine connection. Let alone they won't admit other european leaders said anything about liking to deal with the guy.
Seems like a stall tactic while they look for tasty condiments to place on the chite-sandwich they've served up.
Trump said it right.
Biden is the most corrupt, incompetent President ever.
He is not a good man.

... What a GREAT thread! ... Thanks fer starting it, mate.

... Investigations coming Next Year! ...

#### Salty
Has any of this been proven? Or is it just a right wing lie / hit job? I keep hearing about these accounts and millions of dollars and every time I do they keep increasing in size. I also keep hearing about the Biden crime family but I don’t see any body being sent to jail except for Hunter and that’s because he lied on a government form.

Your Biden hatred is blinding you to the fact that there is no evidence! Get back to me when you can.

P.S. Unleashes the dogs of war, Biden criminal enterprise to justice. Now who is weaponizing the justice department. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Proof???? Seriously?? From those who still believe Trump won the 2020 election?
Trump said it right.
Biden is the most corrupt, incompetent President ever. Originally Posted by Jackie S
The incompetent part is up for debate. But the corrupt part is not. Biden has done nothing that merits such a claim.

On the other hand, Trump is the only POTUS to be a convicted felon and if the case in Florida ever comes to trial, he will be convicted of many of the charges against him there. If the trial was being conducted by a non-Trump appointed judge the trial would be underway alreday.
The incompetent part is up for debate. But the corrupt part is not. Biden has done nothing that merits such a claim.

On the other hand, Trump is the only POTUS to be a convicted felon and if the case in Florida ever comes to trial, he will be convicted of many of the charges against him there. If the trial was being conducted by a non-Trump appointed judge the trial would be underway alreday. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Do you really buy into all of that “convicted felon” crap.

Voters are seeing right through it. They recognize Banana Republic justice when they see it.

The old adage has always been……”A DA can get a Grand Jury to indict a Ham
Sandwich.

It seems in New York he can also get a Judge and Jury to convict one.

But luckily, Trump isn’t rolling over for this Putin Style Politics, where the best way to beat your opponent is have your “justice system” hold a sham trial based on a sham indictment leading to a sham verdict.
He is not a good man.
y”........
Originally Posted by Jackie S
Low unemployment

Stock market indexes are high

GDP numbers are good

The economy has improved since Trump left

The dems have the right policy on abortion. Roe Vs Wade does not belong to the states.

Biden had a BAD debate night. The polls have not changed. Biden and Trump are still tied nationally in most polls. There are a lot of independent voters and rino republicans who are not voting for Trump under any circumstances.
Low unemployment

Stock market indexes are high

GDP numbers are good

The economy has improved since Trump left

The dems have the right policy on abortion. Roe Vs Wade does not belong to the states.

Biden had a BAD debate night. The polls have not changed. Biden and Trump are still tied nationally in most polls. There are a lot of independent voters and rino republicans who are not voting for Trump under any circumstances. Originally Posted by adav8s28
The Economy has improved back to what it was before the Pandemic. It wasn't because of anything miraculous Biden did. Furthermore sitting Presidents don't have bad nights, their opponents do. The DNC has been carrying Biden. I think they realize it's time to drop that chump.