Curiosity game for men: if you could pick one or two things...

you'd like to see more of from providers, or that can be improved upon collectively, what would it be? I.e: efficient response time, hair and makeup done up, menu additions, etc

Let's see if there's a common thread.

Bonus: what's one thing you want a provider to know about you?
I would like ALL providers to completely ignore Whispers and the other trolls as they inevitably comment on this thread.
Truth in advertising; 1) current, accurate stats & pics (no misleading angles, old pics, etc..)
2) accurate menu listing of “Do’s and Dont’s”. GFE is apparently as open to interpretation as the term “spinner”.
... can be improved upon collectively, what would it be? Originally Posted by JadeRose
Showcases that contain: correct age & current pics
1) more interaction/comments: brains and words turn me on too

2) more seduction and flirting before an appointment: fucking strangers isn’t fun for either party
Please respond! I realize we all have a lot going on. But in my job I answer my texts and other communication within 3 hours max. Too easy with all technology, even if you are not interested.

Ladies - how long should we wait for response?

Be specific with activities on do list and also not list.
I would like ALL providers to completely ignore Whispers and the other trolls as they inevitably comment on this thread. Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
Whispers isn't a threat so take it back now!

The person we should really worry about is Old T. and all of the garbage he rambles.

He has been quiet because I put him in his place last week so hopefully the trend will continue.
fucking strangers isn’t fun for either party Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
Speak for yourself- I think it’s lots of fun!
  • Old-T
  • 02-27-2018, 02:39 PM
1) more interaction/comments: brains and words turn me on too

2) more seduction and flirting before an appointment: fucking strangers isn’t fun for either party Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
Well said.
Speak for yourself- I think it’s lots of fun! Originally Posted by lizshue81
Agreed!!!
  • Old-T
  • 02-27-2018, 02:42 PM
Whispers isn't a threat so take it back now!

The person we should really worry about is Old T. and all of the garbage he rambles.

He has been quiet because I put him in his place last week so hopefully the trend will continue. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
You struggle with even putting your teddy bear in its place.

But it is good to know you missed me, even if I didn't miss you.

It's really nice when a lady has toiletries and such available. Lotions and what-not on the bedstand or by the sink in the bathroom. Decent shampoo and soap products if a shower is available. Good towels. Little things that make a person feel pampered. Offering a warm, cold, or dry washcloth right after is always an appreciated kindness.

more seduction and flirting before an appointment Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
A lady who makes the time to share a flirty text or two, or naughty texts, is giving excellent, much appreciated service.
  • sydmo
  • 02-27-2018, 03:52 PM
If a Lady is not really into dfk but still advertises it, that's NOT cool.
Please don't rush me, I'm old and slow, it's a turn off to be rushed.
Don't take your Panties off please, I wanna do it for you
  • sydmo
  • 02-27-2018, 03:57 PM
Speak for yourself- I think it’s lots of fun! Originally Posted by lizshue81
gotta go with Liz, it's exciting as fuck imo
Whut Ah REELY wuld laik is fer gals to werk on thar manuel dex-terry-tee an' keep thar eyes in goodt-werkin' order. Mah peckerdillo is purdy small an' ta find it a gal's gotta look reel hard an' root ah-round fer a while laik they wuz inna garden a-diggin' fer taters.