New girls @ Viva & Happy Feet

Heard from Tiffany formerly of Viva.

She tells me that there 2 new young hotties (1 each at Viva and Happy Feet)

Look for Nicole at Happy Feet off of Culebra road and Coco at Viva off Fred road neat Wurzback.

TLoS
Did Tiffany ever work at QQ?
Did Tiffany ever work at QQ? Originally Posted by apcmilo
I doubt its that same Tiffany, but I would love to see her back in SA!
Is Cynthia ( Cindy ) still at Happy Feet
So would i
Is Cynthia ( Cindy ) still at Happy Feet Originally Posted by MrTex1959

Hey Tex,

I have Cindy’s number and reached out and as of last night is back at Viva off of Fred road.

Have fun,

SF
I tried to see her at happy feet on a similar recommendation. She had a severe case of GPS on my trip and was not near the talent at QQ or K. I'll pass.
Is Tiffany back in SA?
Is Tiffany back in SA? Originally Posted by Castolo7

No - I have her number as well and she reached out to me about the new girls. Tiffany definitely has some skills. Hope she returns to SA.
Went there, Viva, the other day and saw both new gals. Coco was the gal I had, kind of a thicker version of Cindy, not as pretty but very friendly. Other gal was better looking but didn’t catch her name.
Coco has some talent, massage was actually half decent, then while lip locked in CBJ she walks her legs up the wall to do a semi-supported hand stand. Never losing contact walks back down then rotates 180 degrees to request DATY. Very entertaining.
The phone number at happy feet doesn’t seem to be working, been trying to catch Cindy for a while
The phone number at happy feet doesn’t seem to be working, been trying to catch Cindy for a while Originally Posted by Viledeth
Cindy is now at sister spa Viva off of Fred road.
+1