Ladies: Faceriding?

Can you get off when a man is DATY in this position? Can you get off this way or is it too distracting.

If you want some DATY from a man what's your preferred position to receive?
Good question! It'll be interesting to read the ladies' responses. I rarely get a chance to do this, but I sure do enjoy it!!!
yes--i can---i love riding his face...as long as he has a good headboard to grab onto{lol}!!
I can achieve the big "O" in that position, but I really prefer to be in doggy while receiving. Face buried in the sheets...goodies up in the air.
Harder for me to get off in that position because I find it distracting. I'm with Reese on "goodies in the air".
I have never got the big "O" in that position. It does feel good but it is a little distracting.
I suppose that doggy could be faceriding if the man is on his back and has his mouth on your goodies. I've also wondered about just getting behind the woman while she's in doggy so that you can get to both orifices for some oral attention.
I have more intense organism laying in mish postion. But love riding face. Hold on Cowboy!
Yup, definitely very erotic to see the woman straddling my hips, teasingly dragging her lips along my abs and chest, watching as she reaches down and strokes her mound before climbing above my face. It's very hot being able to look up at her while she looks down, feeling the heat emanating from her pussy as her hand slips behind my head and she slowly brings her pussy to my mouth.
I've also wondered about just getting behind the woman while she's in doggy so that you can get to both orifices for some oral atention. Originally Posted by txcwby6

That right there......is the BEST!
MMMM, I like it in any position....use that tongue darlin!
I can achieve the big "O" in that position, but I really prefer to be in doggy while receiving. Face buried in the sheets...goodies up in the air. Originally Posted by reese foster

I really gotta get back to hobbying.
  • fawn
  • 04-09-2010, 06:18 PM
I suppose that doggy could be faceriding if the man is on his back and has his mouth on your goodies. I've also wondered about just getting behind the woman while she's in doggy so that you can get to both orifices for some oral attention. Originally Posted by txcwby6

Oh yes, that is the best position if youre in to daty/dato....
which I am ......bring it...I'm with you Reese on this one...
Oh yes, that is the best position if youre in to daty/dato....
which I am ......bring it...I'm with you Reese on this one... Originally Posted by fawn

Fawn,

You reminded me...We have a picture of that! Remember?
  • fawn
  • 04-09-2010, 06:28 PM
Fawn,

You reminded me...We have a picture of that! Remember? Originally Posted by reese foster
yes we do.....how can I forget...what a shame you cant post it
and share it with everyone........