Hygiene Tip .... If your provider returns dressed like this

• OFF
  • 04-10-2010, 07:43 PM
Hygiene Tip!

If you get undressed and your provider excuses herself only to return to the room dressed like this ...

You might want to consider washing your stinky ass! Just a thought.
Did I miss anything here ladies?

Wishing you all success in the Hobby!

OFF :-)
Did I miss anything here ladies? Originally Posted by OFF
Nope. I'd say you just passed the white knight entrance exam with flying colors.
Nope. I'd say you just passed the white knight entrance exam with flying colors. Originally Posted by Infamous BJ
Bj, I need to meet you, Ilove your sence of humor!
Dude...that's a homage to rivetheads like me (notice the "Neo" in the tag, homey, heh?).

Does this mean she only gives a cbj?
Hygiene Tip!

If you get undressed and your provider excuses herself only to return to the room dressed like this ...

You might want to consider washing your stinky ass! Just a thought.
Did I miss anything here ladies?

Wishing you all success in the Hobby!

OFF :-) Originally Posted by OFF
You know I love you off.
  • OFF
  • 04-12-2010, 09:21 AM
So ladies,

If you get undressed and your client excuses himself only to return to the room dressed like this. Do you think you might need to consider washing your stinky ass?

Truthfully, that's probably not the issue. You ladies usually smell all nice and squeaky clean. Actually it is probably not a hygiene issue at all but rather an indication of some potentially unfilled expectations on the part of your client.

That said, if it does happen, it is probably a good time to take a moment, sit down with your client and ...

1) Ask what services is he expecting ...
2) To then inform him of the services you will actually provide.

In so doing, it may help avoid

1) a negative review
2) a subsequent thread lashing out at each other
3) warnings from the moderators
4) being put on temporary leave from ECCIE ...
5) and ultimately blood shed.

All that said, here is wishing you all success in the Hobby!

BTW - Thanks you Tara !
BJ, you and I will talk !
Nope. I'd say you just passed the white knight entrance exam with flying colors. Originally Posted by Infamous BJ
HA!
  • OFF
  • 04-13-2010, 10:20 PM
So you arrive at the providers incall at the appointed time. You take a quick shower (Hygiene Tip I) to make sure your stinky ass doesn't stink. Then you lay down next to the lady of your choice, but during the course of the ensuing conversation, she begins to tell you what you have had for lunch and for some reason she doesn't seem to want to kiss you ... much less DFK.

What is the problem you ask?

Should I write a bad review and risk her wrath and that of her white knights? She advertises DFK. All her reviews said she was a great kisser.

Hygiene Lesson II

Before going to the providers incall, invest in a disposal toothbrush and actually use some toothpaste on it as you brush your teeth (you cheap- ass bastard). Ooh ... did I say that last part out loud (or ways I thinking it)? Hmmm.

Anyway, in so doing, now your stinky ass will smell all fresh and your teeth will look bright and clean and you will have minty fresh breath.

WOW ... what and improvement. Now there is no need to write that harsh review. And you can avoid having the rest of us say:

She was willing to kiss me.
Maybe she was having a bad day.
Maybe it's because you're so damn ugly.
Or the oft used catch-all phrase ... "Ah well, sometimes YMMV."

See no need to go through all that. As previously mentioned, simply invest in a disposal toothbrush and actually use some toothpaste. Then you might get to be part of some real fun.

Here is wishing you all success in the Hobby ... (you cheap-ass bastards)!