Date: early July
Name: Kona
Phone: 720 241 4956
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.girlsoffices.com/sweet-kona
City: Denver
State: Colorado
Address: Tech Center
Activities: DFK, Shower, DATY, BBBJ, CG, ACG, mish, standing-mish, hanging garden, k9, cuddling, light massage, mutual masturbation, sex-splits, sex-yoga, wheelbarrow/arch ... and did I mention DFK
Hair Length and Color: long, mid-back, dark brown with reddish undertones, up during the entire session
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: This is the girl in the pictures for sure. Yes they are glamour shots and edited, but def her.

Let me just start with WOW. And WOW again. She is TINY. About 4ft 10in. All of her is tiny. Little body, little head, little face, hands, feet, you get the idea...

So cute. Very cute and sexy. Slim and quite muscular. Smooth and tight everywhere. Enhanced D or DD breasts, that amazingly don't look out of proportion, and are very soft.

Her English skills are basic but passable. Very smiley, giggley and little bit silly girl. I don't think any of this is an act, but rather her genuine personality.
Recommendation: Absolutely 100% Yes
Amazing write-up. Thanks!
Well, I went to see her again! I can say that a second session with Kona was similar to, but even better and more intense than the first. Just wow. I think she's only around until Thursday this week.....