Little Rock Ladies

these are real chicks....i havent seen them all but someone has...ive been doing this 10 plus years...so for what its worth...anyone can add and please do...no particular order...

how to post a pic...right click on the girls pic and left click copy image address... then put that copied image address in between [img] [/img]...so it looks something like [img]kjdskfjhdskjf[/img] hope to see some addions...

goes by Jobie, believes works out of a private residence, i havent seen her personally, but have seen her fb, surley someone has some experience with her
Faith...its been awhile since ive seen her...couple of times...very gfe...i think she may be married now...last i saw lost a lot of weight...always had a fun time...i believe she has reviews here...

shes around 45 years of age
I'm assuming we should keep it to Little Rock ladies. My ATF from LR is SweetlyBlended80, aka Mary Jane, aka Marysworldxxx on the tweet.

Staff Edit - Image Violation - Image Removed - Biomed1
Monica, always a gfe...kisses are nice, nice bbbj...many reviews here

yea, Ex, I'll start one for you guys up north as well

ive yet to see this favorite of many...

Staff Edit - Image Violation - Images Removed - Biomed1

she has some really nice pics but i cant post here....trying to stay on board more than a few days...
sweetblended...
its been a few years since ive seen serenity...she liked giving blow jobs..
hope she still has this body...pics are old...

Staff Edit - Image Violation - Images Removed - Biomed1
Sidney Pure has been around a long time...not sure of the accuracy of her pics but surely she has reviews here..

Staff Edit - Image Violation - Image Removed - Biomed1
I'm assuming we should keep it to Little Rock ladies. My ATF from LR is SweetlyBlended80, aka Mary Jane, aka Marysworldxxx on the tweet.

Staff Edit - Image Violation - Image Removed - Biomed1 Originally Posted by Exchequer

I'm guessing we can't link to other competitor sites. This one meets the criteria set forth in the image guidelines. I hope.

Ex, I posted that pic but it got pulled, doomed
Sydney Pure...

its been a few years since ive seen serenity...she liked giving blow jobs..
hope she still has this body...pics are old...

Staff Edit - Image Violation - Images Removed - Biomed1 Originally Posted by Johnsson

Try this again...[img]

sexy brittany...

Lacy Foxx...

Selena...not many will give you a rim job with your bj

try this again...Sydney Pure