Change of plans...

In regards to my trip that was planned next week, I am having to push back a week. Exact dates are on my signature lines.
Those that PMed me, I will be sending you updates on other topics.

Stay warm y'all!

The snow has jacked us up on the east coast!

Can't wait to come and relax.
Stay warm and safe.
Yay per your words "Fuck Off" tj
Fuck you and you seriously need to stop with the cyber bullying and stalking.
Thank you CH
Too bad we can't report TJB's profile as spam like they do on FB. Just block his ass, Kinsley.

On to more pleasant news, stay warm and enjoy your weekend, KM!
Thanks sweetie. Cannot wait to get down there and finally meet you. Long overdue
Finally meet naughty lol. Like you havent met her yet.
So I know I'm late to the game. I'll be in biloxi the next few months, and would love to see the southern hospitality in this community. Currently freezing my ass off up north and can't wait to meet some of the beautiful ladies on this board!
No, TomJuneB, we haven't met. I am so glad that you find such interest in my life and those I chat with.
Let the stalking continue, I am rather enjoying you tripping on yourself.
Han, I am right with you here on the east coast hun. Snow, frozen roads. And cold as a well diggers ass
Ignore the Eccie troll, he obviously has no clue of the things he spouts about. If we all stop feeding him, he will eventually go elsewhere. Hopefully permanently out of the Eccie community.

The_han, when you do get a chance to visit the beautiful gulf coast, I'm sure you won't be disappointed. :-)
Angel, I am taking your advice