Here Are the Results of Biden's Physical

medically speaking ... he's still alive

BAHHAHHAAA

Here Are the Results of Biden's Physical

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...sical-n2635878

Katie Pavlich | February 28, 2024 5:00 PM

AP Photo/Jess Rapfogel

President Joe Biden made a surprise trip to Walter Reed Medical Center Wednesday morning for his annual physical. A summary of the results has been released by the White House and reveals Biden is taking a number of medications for various minor issues and has stiffness in his walk.

"As requested by the patient, the following is a summary of the current health status of President Joseph R. Biden. The President feels well and this year's physical identified no new concerns. He continues to be fit for duty and fully executes all of his responsibilities without any exemptions or accommodations," a memo written by White House Physician Kevin O'Connor states. "This patient's current medical considerations aredetailed as above, and remain stable and well-controlled. They include obstructive sleep apnea, a-fib with normal ventricularresponse, hyperlipidemia, gastrosophageal reflux, seasonal allergies, spinal arthritis and sensory peripheral neuropathy o f the feet. For these, he takes three common prescription medications and three common over-the-counter medications."

"President Biden is a healthy, active, robust 81-year-old male, who remains fit to successfully execute the duties of the Presidency, to include those as Chief Executive, Head of State and Commander in Chief," Dr. O'Connor continued.

Biden did not take a cognitive test as part of the physical. During the briefing Wednesday afternoon, Press Secretary Karine Jean Pierre cited physicians as the reason why and argued Biden "doesn't need" a cognitive test.

if she says so

BAHHAHAAAAAAA

Dr. O'Connor also stated his work was reviewed by other doctors.

"As in previous years. I have conducted a comprehensive review of President Biden's medical history and performed a detailed physical examination. This physical has again included specialty consultation with several of our Presidential Specialty Consultants from the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center," O'Connor said. "Each of these doctors has reviewed my report for accuracy. My conclusions have been further informed through discussions with several of my fellow professors from the George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences."

Dr. O'Connor will not take questions from reporters about Biden's health.
High Cholesterol and A-Fib. That's a stroke waiting to happen. Go Brandon, lol.
Omg that means a lot of people won't vote for Biden.

But me and millions of other voters will vote against the orange clown again. Or the election will be rigged again.

Either way its 4 more years for old Biden even after he is impeached

But me and millions of other voters will vote against the orange clown again. Or the election will be rigged again.

Either way its 4 more years for old Biden even after he is impeached Originally Posted by Tsmokies

if you say so
... Just spilled-over me beer!
Annual Physical is a "surprise visit" ... He's still alive!
"No cognitive test" - 'cause Joe shows his cogs every day...

The World is Laughing...

#### Salty

Either way its 4 more years for old Biden even after he is impeached Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Only the true Patriotic Americans.
There are plenty of Patriots on both sides and plenty of bullshit from both parties right now to make many of us question what are we actually supporting currently.

Biden letting his squawk-boxes tell fairy tales is about as laughable as Trump being 'a little over 200 pounds' when his infamous mugshot was taken.
Surprised they listed that many ailments as they aren't required to under HIPPA rules, even for a president.
Trump’s own doctors figured no one could actually be this dumb and figured he needed a cognitive exam. I'm sure they were disappointed to find that he was able to identify elephants ans monkeys proving he was actually just dumb as hell.
Trump’s own doctors figured no one could actually be this dumb and figured he needed a cognitive exam. I'm sure they were disappointed to find that he was able to identify elephants ans monkeys proving he was actually just dumb as hell. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

Trump is right, but the one world power hungry Marxists have to denigrate him to keep their power.

Biden has been in dementia for his entire presidency which is obvious to everyone that actually thinks for themselves instead of believing the lies of Democrats and the DNC controlled main stream media
Uh huh. He's outwitted the republicans at every turn.
Uh huh. He's outwitted the republicans at every turn. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Which says a lot about the Republicans. A demented old man outsmarting them and also masterminding multiple untraceable conspiracies at the same time.
So how and why does Trump's name get brought into a discussion
about Joe Biden getting a physical??
Was it done to change the direction and tone of the thread??

Crikey! ... If we were flying on a plane, the term used there
would be Sky-jacking. ...

#### Salty
So crazy to think Trump's name would surface here especially in a thread that focuses on whether our sitting President is fit enough for another term.

The Dems are at least considering ways to get papa Joe off the ballot but don't want to disgrace him so I think we might see an effort based on some other physical ailment that ends in him stepping down 'I really want to take on Trump again..but its time to take a step back and focus on my health' then the question is who steps in will it be the current VP or a former First Lady maybe?
Uh huh. He's outwitted the republicans at every turn. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Biden is not calling any shots.