Is body piercing sexy? hood nipples tounge bellybutton?

If yes ..please tell us more ..nipples,hood?

Please feel free to post pictures
I'm not a big fan of facial piercings. Don't mind the navel piercing, if she's got the stomach to wear it.
yes I think piercings are sexy ..nipples hood,belly button.
Less is better IMO....
lets hear from the women
I have nipples & hood done. I think the nipples are sexy. The hood is more for the gents. Before I had it done, DATY was often like target practice, now they know exactly where to go
Not a fan although the belly button can be sexy. Don't really care for the taste of metal..........
oooh atxdream...soon
Just my opinion (and maybe I'm just too old-fashioned), but I prefer no piercings (okay, I'm excluding ears in that statement). It won't stop me from seeing a lady, but if she has piercings, I would prefer that she remove the bling prior to a session. The rocks and/or metal can be a distraction to me.
Body piercing - poetry that can be seen.

Setty
Less is better. Who wants metal where you want to play.
Anything can be sexy, really just depends on what it is and how its placed.
  • jwood
  • 10-01-2012, 12:56 PM
Belly button is ok if its not large and hanging down. Got my belly button hung up in a ladys belly ring that was large. Like to never got lose. Damn it hurt. Also a tounge ring can be really tough on an old sensative cock like mine.
I love nipple rings. It keeps them nice and erect. Also, I'd love to try a BBBJ from a gal with a tongue stud. Never had one before, but I'm very curious.
Yes.

Been fortunate enough to bury my face in a few pierced hoods/clits and looking for more.