Tia Brooks Pimp Making Threats!!!!!!!

Hey guys, last night I RTM a ad by Tia Brooks in the ATX Independent Reviews, got a couple nasty pm's after. Now her PIMP is on my review in SA threatening to hunt me down and kick my ass.
My suggestion to you is to stay clear of this cheap ass BP trash HO!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1056133275
  • Toyz
  • 12-12-2014, 12:58 PM
Hey guys, last night I RTM a ad by Tia Brooks in the ATX Independent Reviews, got a couple nasty pm's after. Now her PIMP is on my review in SA threatening to hunt me down and kick my ass.
My suggestion to you is to stay clear of this cheap ass BP trash HO!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1056133275 Originally Posted by rockerrick
Terroristic threat that should be reported to the authorities who can get his real world info and arrest him.

Stupid pimp indeed. Wonder if I should worry about getting punked by SL & Buck? The geriatric pimping duo?
Had it not taken place on Eccie that's exactly what I would do, but.......
I love this place.
  • Toyz
  • 12-12-2014, 01:26 PM
Had it not taken place on Eccie that's exactly what I would do, but.......
I love this place. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Physical threats shouldn't be tolerated by eccie. He should go on vacation very soon!
I did the appropriate RTM on each post. Posted in all forums in Texas. lol
I'm coming after you Toyz!!! Well not me... I'm a lover not a fighter. But I hired a guy.... It might take a while thou... I only gave him $37.50 and a Bologna sandwich. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Hey, Ah said Ah wanted mustard on mah baloney sammich! Yew dun went an' put mayo on it! Tha deal's off, an Ah'm a keepin' tha $37.50 on accounta yew wastin' mah time wif a bum baloney sammich!
Ok, David. I want to know how you managed to not only quote a post after you, but also, according to the timestamps, one that won't be posted for another 6 hours?

Hey Admins? What's wrong with EECIE today?
Also saw a post in national that was definitely in the wrong thread, and Wakeup is not the kind of guy to make that mistake.
I think SL is fucking up the time space continuum?
  • Toyz
  • 12-12-2014, 04:19 PM
Hey, Ah said Ah wanted mustard on mah baloney sammich! Yew dun went an' put mayo on it! Tha deal's off, an Ah'm a keepin' tha $37.50 on accounta yew wastin' mah time wif a bum baloney sammich! Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
Cheap fugger...and that wasn't mayonnaise...HA!
  • Toyz
  • 12-12-2014, 04:27 PM
I'm coming after you Toyz!!! Well not me... I'm a lover not a fighter. But I hired a guy.... It might take a while thou... I only gave him $37.50 and a Bologna sandwich. Originally Posted by Still Looking
There are rumors (unsubstantiated of course) that you have hired many guys, but I don't judge...

I think SL is fucking up the time space continuum? Originally Posted by rockerrick
I think it's Bonn coming in the backdoor ...

look at the date of this post the the date on SL's post and how DD quoted it, ate the baloney sammy, before it happened in the future. WTF

sl.PNG

RR Keep your dick up and your head down. Pimpin' ain't easy!
  • Toyz
  • 12-12-2014, 04:55 PM
look at the date of this post the the date on SL's post and how DD quoted it, ate the baloney sammy, before it happened in the future. WTF

Attachment 376004

RR Keep your dick up and your head down. Pimpin' ain't easy! Originally Posted by RandB fan
This explains it...

Ah think them No'th Koreeyun hackers thets been a messin' wif Sony is a-fuckin' wif eccie cuz Toyz cockblocked thar Gloreeus Lead'r. An' fer thet Ah blame Obama.
Ah think them No'th Koreeyun hackers thets been a messin' wif Sony is a-fuckin' wif eccie cuz Toyz cockblocked thar Gloreeus Lead'r. An' fer thet Ah blame Obama. Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
No It's just a cruel joke, SL's way of always having the last word, enjoy for a few more hours, while you can. I wonder who will be the first to post under him?

I think this would be SL's method of time travel.