p411 add board

I just logged on to check the add board on p411 and it says it has been retired .
Heh.... works fine now?

https://www.preferred411.com/index.cfm Originally Posted by Still Looking
Check again...

https://www.preferred411.com/Post/adBoardRetired.cfm

The P411 Ad Board has been Retired
Unfortunately, the amount of effort required to monitor the Ad Board was far greater than we were willing to expend, and the P411 Ad Board has now been removed. I'm very sorry that we couldn't figure something out to be able to continue with this part of the site, but our time and energy is needed in other areas. Please let us know if you have any questions, and thank you for your continued support! Sincerely,
P411
I guess this works better than having the providers pay more to post in the ad board and STILL doing it wrong and neglecting the rules. Ever since the laws in Canada changed p411 has been working hard to keep their site compliant so they won't go the way of some other infamous hobby sites. At least it is still a great screening tool and we still have visiting and home ads to look at.
I just noticed this too. I'd rather them make the changes they need to make then to not have them at all.
(Edited out private forum content - staff edit, Lea)

Personally, I always stuck to purchasing visiting ads and never found the ad board worthwhile anyway.
I still find P411 to be the safest and most convenient way to find that special someone for a night out on the town with are without the add board .
So in the last couple of years the price has almost doubled and the services and information they are providing is decreasing. I understand about the laws changing but the amount of work they have to do to monitor that board will go to zero so the price while come down as well. I remember when one of the price increases happened they said there would be increases in functionality like an ISO board for clients to use, but nothing new appears to have been implemented. It is still the easiest way to screen but it does start to make you want to look at other alternatives like Date Check, etc
(edited out private forum content - Staff edit - Lea). Originally Posted by spicyzoey
I believe a good chunk of that was tongue in cheek, and she knew it.
damn it....I used the Ad boards often....it worked perfect for me because my schedule varies so much....eeerrrr
Enough places for hookers to post ads already...
Im totally bummed about p411....It worked wonderfully for me...Infact, i felt very safe and never had a problem. Its where 90% of my clients come from.
(removed private forum content -Staff edit - Lea). Originally Posted by spicyzoey
Why in the world are you OUTING information from the powder room?
Why in the world are you OUTING information from the powder room? Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers

You took the words right out of my mouth.....REALLY!
The Power Room is keep PRIVATE!!
Enough places for hookers to post ads already... Originally Posted by Wakeup
You have a vast selection where you live.

In the middle of a corn field in the midwest we do not.

Of the ones that are listed in my area alot have came and gone already but there profile still shows up localy where i live.

With the add board i could tell if i was a day late
and a dollar long.