URL / Website: Switter
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: The aloft,northeast Austin
Activities: Cfs,BJ,FIV ,kissing ,fK ,massage,DFK,dirty talking, HJ
Hair Length and Color: Long brunette hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Hot as all hell. I couldnt keep my hands off her petite body. No tats and she had a gorgeous face. Long legs to match.
Recommendation: Yes
Is this the Amazing Ava that I am thinking of??
He says "no tats." Duh!
To the original poster, be careful with your capitalization. For many guys on here, "Amazing Ava" means a more beautiful version of a young Liz Hurley. Whereas, "amazing Ava" properly indicates some random newbie. Huge difference.
Link?
Rate??
Is this the Amazing Ava that I am thinking of?? Originally Posted by jeff4725
No I think she left hobby and done!! Shes settled with hubby and baby
Ava married with a baby? Don't spoil those wonderful memories! First time I saw her my heart sank and my mouth fell open. Liz Hurley comparison is not an embellishment. And then she was on fire in the sack.

Ah, those were the days...
True dat.

I was hooked on Ava. We traded real names, and I saw her about once a week for a while. Maybe everybody felt this way, but we really clicked. I would see her by myself, and also with my girlfriend at the time. No clock watching, all bareback, I mean it was just the best of times. Miss her.
I doubt she is married and has a baby. I do assume she is retired.
I doubt she is married and has a baby. I do assume she is retired. Originally Posted by Jumpin Joey
Trust me bro. I know where she lives ,her real name and FB page everything!. Shes settled.all done!.
Trust me bro. I know where she lives ,her real name and FB page everything!. Shes settled.all done!. Originally Posted by austinatious

Providers ALWAYS come back. let's see what happens.

BTW. Did she nail a rich guy? Hopefully for her because after so many years in the hobby she had no other skills.
Providers ALWAYS come back. let's see what happens.

BTW. Did she nail a rich guy? Hopefully for her because after so many years in the hobby she had no other skills. Originally Posted by foxnews69
i dont think so. i forgot about her once i saw her married and with kid. i only see n her kid photos everywhere. i dont see his photos so may be hes gone!!?
i dont see his photos so may be hes gone!!? Originally Posted by austinatious
What are you saying? That she's married and settled unless she is not?