Any Interest in a Frisco, Allen, Mckinney Info Sharing Group?

Would anyone be interested in doing some form of an off the board information share solely on AMPS in Frisco/LE/Mckinney/Allen/Prosper? Excluding Plano as it's well reviewed and East Plano is a far drive from NW Frisco.. There are some gems up here but don't want them ruined due to overexposure. There are slim pickings in Dallas now so it's not really worth the drive anymore.

Open to ideas, don't know if it would be a simple email thread or what. But just a way for active guys to confidentially share info.

Totally open to who can join but it would have to be guys who contribute consistently and don't tell the women about what they have read. Thinking maybe 6-12 active guys sharing info.

If you are interested, add ideas here? Or suggest something else, another way?
Great idea officer!! I have the right to remain silent? Huh?
Frisco/LE/Mckinney/Allen/Prosper Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
What's LE?
What's LE? Originally Posted by CaptainTime
I believe he means Little Elm and NOT law enforcement. Everybody is so paranoid and or bored
Great idea officer!! I have the right to remain silent? Huh? Originally Posted by hellotherekitty
Been on whore boards before you even knew they existed. Nice laugh tho.
Been on whore boards before you even knew they existed. Nice laugh tho. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow

Not sure I wanna top that brag! But any group that is started will attract narcs for sure. Best wishes.
Not sure I wanna top that brag! But any group that is started will attract narcs for sure. Best wishes. Originally Posted by hellotherekitty
True
I am interested. I am not as active as others but do spend time in the East Plano to East Allen corridor.
Definitely interested, just moved to Allen, Texas. It would be nice to have some info.
Will there be meetings? And annual picnics with the wives and GF's.
Bring an AMP provider with a bucket of Chicken
I believe he means Little Elm and NOT law enforcement. Everybody is so paranoid and or bored Originally Posted by ntxguy
Thx. I blanked on what it could be.

I find myself in that "giant area" pretty regularly, so I'm interested.

onlyAmps4menow - were you also on ASPD? I've had 3 or 4 reincarnations since them. Looking at your earliest encounter titles brings back good memories.
Yes. I was Phil_Landerer.

PM if you want in. We move from there. Thanks.
Yes. I was Phil_Landerer.

PM if you want in. We move from there. Thanks. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
Hah! I remember that name!
Sent.
If you want to start something off board, discord is an option. But how we know you are legit?