Name: Osheen
User ID:: N/A
Phone: (972) 414-6668 [added phone number - GM]
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
City: Garland/Richardson
State: Texas
Address: Intersection of N Jupiter Rd & Arapaho Rd
Activities: Deep tissue massage, FBSM, NE, SE, Ass Play, L1.
Hair Length and Color: Below shoulder, black with highlights
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Well, really cute, in 30's Chinese not pencil thin, really one of the best boobs for any Asian so far and ass, overall she was kind of Latina in Asian body.
Recommendation: Yes
Great review. You never know what you will get at this place. Great one time and shitty the next. You had a good one.
Have you been back? Went up there and only 2 older ladies were available. They said they no girl by the name of Osheen has worked there.
I made the drive also. There were two totally unattractive females. They said there was no Osheen.

I walked after seeing what was offered.
"It's just a fantasy, oh, oh, oh, oh.
It's not the real thing.
But sometimes a fantasy
Is all you need.
  • HUGO
  • 10-18-2021, 10:21 AM
Anna and Luby formerly of International Spa work here, told me a couple weeks ago a younger attractive girl had just started, unfortunately have not been on this side of town.
Its not really fantasy, but, one thing I know, not on this location, once I scored similar Asian in Downtown Plano side and then, I went there after just 2 days and that girl no where to be found and no one even know her name.
Then I tried few times and never saw her again.
So I believe these Chinese handlers or mafia whatever they rotate them between spas.
Got a text today saying new young girl working...just didn't have time to check her out.