Ace and green double

Has anyone pull the trigger on this one
Yes everyone has !
But has anyone seen that Tanya girl ?
Or is that old news too.
Wait what? I didn't know this was available. I was just thinking about this the other day.
  • cy88
  • 07-15-2024, 01:38 PM
I'd like to know how the double trouble pans out
in actuality, I am not sure it's worth it for me. It would be hot but in the end I only have one dick, and I would probably get more out of fucking each of them once than fucking the two of them together
Good point!
in actuality, I am not sure it's worth it for me. It would be hot but in the end I only have one dick, and I would probably get more out of fucking each of them once than fucking the two of them together Originally Posted by beeman1000
Try one sucking your dick and getting TUMA from the other one. Highly recommend
I would have one riding my cock, and the other one sitting on my face..
RW doubles is cool, studio not so much
in actuality, I am not sure it's worth it for me. It would be hot but in the end I only have one dick, and I would probably get more out of fucking each of them once than fucking the two of them together Originally Posted by beeman1000
Yo is very right on this and this way yo save the taxes . Unless you like seeing girls eating each other out then this might be worth it fo yo !
Yo is very right on this and this way yo save the taxes . Unless you like seeing girls eating each other out then this might be worth it fo yo ! Originally Posted by Theblackone1
what?
I'm a simple guy. I can only focus on 1 girl's IOP at a time. Rather get 2 hours with 1 girl than 1 hour with 2.
what? Originally Posted by txcasper

Some times I feel like it's just someone who thinks this is how a black dude talks...and decides to type if phonetically.

And back on topic, if they play with each other it might be worth it, but from what I have read not many K-girl duos provide this. I think Maya and Dana maybe or one of those two and someone else. Whoever TOFTT please let us know if they at least kiss if not go down on each other. I've always wanted to CIP one girl and have the other lick it out, even if sh spits later.
Nothing against Maya and Dana but aren’t they a little too old for the double thing ?
Ace and Green is more of a time now thing.
Funny funny
Is there an age limit to threesomes?