Request for Info- Thick/curvy Asians at AS

Long time lurker, first time poster.
I saw AS has returning providers back (Scarlet and Melody) and thought I'd get input from guys who have seen them or Summer. I'm a bigger guy so I'm a fan of the curvy types. I've seen the spinners but love a lady with some ass. If you had to pick one, who would you see. Thanks.
I’ve seen both, they’re both curvy, but melody has more bust. I haven’t seen summer yet so I don’t know how she ranks up against the other two. I’d go with melody
Summer gets my vote.
Melody is great if you like titties.

My favorite was Pia, who left when the thing happened in the spring and was never seen again.
TY for the heads up. melody is one of my favorites and I was waiting for her to return
Summer gets my vote. Originally Posted by Prolongus
haha yeah i think summer is about 5'9 160 pounds
haha yeah i think summer is about 5'9 160 pounds Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
I wouldn’t say that tall or that heavy.
FWTexan, I would assume you have seen Jun ? Jun is the ultimate thick and curvy.
Yeah Jun is a queen of thick. There were a few others like her but nothing compares.
No Jun for me. Best I've seen is Momo. I do love the titties too tho so Melody is looking good. I also heard of Clara in GL but I think she's gone.
Jun is gone forever.

Maya is back at AS and she has an hourglass body.

We don't deserve Maya.
GAWD! I miss JUN'S ASS!! I would MOP dat ASS with mah FACE on EVERY VISIT with her!!! It was DELICIOUS!!!
haha yeah i think summer is about 5'9 160 pounds Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
saw her last night and yeah this seems about right. Maybe the biggest k girl i’ve seen. I wished she had more ass on that frame though
Scarlet ain't that great. She's pretty, has some meat on her but, service wise not great. She is very sensitive and so she won't let you DATY, suck on her tits or kiss her neck. Very restrictive!