URL / Website: www.green-light1.net
City: Studioville
State: Texas
Address: IFYKY
Activities: see ROS
Hair Length and Color: Black, pony tail so not sure on actual length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: tiny maybe 5's, she had heals on for most part until the activities started. MM C's, asian booty
Recommendation: Yes
So you was the reason I had to book someone else. Mother fucker! She's a ton of fun and I missed out. Good review.
So you was the reason I had to book someone else. Mother fucker! She's a ton of fun and I missed out. Good review. Originally Posted by BoneHome777

sorry man, i mean i didn't finish her off, i am sure she's still there for more fun.
Originally Posted by beeman1000

sorry man, i mean i didn't finish her off, i am sure she's still there for more fun. Originally Posted by Makehermoan

You are right about that. She's got plenty to give. No harm, no foul my man.
Would anybody agree if I said she sometimes gives a little to much teeth?
Confirming agreement squirts.

Teeth was not my experience either.
Old school talk
She’s a freak-a-zio
I was told a new girl is starting at greenlight tomorrow
So here is a good dilemma to have: Ace or Green? Heard so much about both, which one first and why? Seriously considering a duo thing but there is a premium for that. I figure just pay for both their time and hope like hell to manage. Not sure I could survive the event but still thinking about it. Until then, which one first and why?
I was told a new girl is starting at greenlight tomorrow Originally Posted by Heartside
J or Joe ?
I really like Green, but last time I went only Ace was available. I was not disappointed. I'll have to do a review when I can. Not sure who I'd give the edge to.