Name: Sophia
Address and Phone: -
Address: Plano TX - Address on the web link
Phone: (469) 468-6783
City: Plano
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://massagetherapywelcomespa.com/
Activities: light body rub, sucking on tits,NE, CBJ, Mish, Standing Mish, Standing Doggie
Hair Length and Color: long brown shoulder length, curly with blonde steaks, light body rub for 15min
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Latina
Physical Description: tall Latina, thick in the right places,huge ass, shaved kitty, Big tits
Recommendation: No
Damn, how unfortunate
At the 30 min mark (2pm) when she was hustling me out I told her that I made an apt at 2pm. My guess is someone walked in and asked for her.

Originally Posted by Hogleg69
At the 30 min mark (2pm) when she was hustling me out I told her that I made an apt at 2pm. My guess is someone walked in and asked for her. Originally Posted by krazr5
This blows, MMS is milking that to death. I guess there's a spike in traffic now asking about the spicy/not so spicy Latina to some.
Hahaha...make a quick buck when it is hot market. They fail to see the long term benefit to maintaining good service and sustainable john visits!!

This blows, MMS is milking that to death. I guess there's a spike in traffic now asking about the spicy/not so spicy Latina to some. Originally Posted by TruthSayer