URL / Website: https://kpopgirls.net/jina
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Dallas
Activities: Shower, Massage, LFK, CFS, Shower, Massage
Hair Length and Color: Long Brunette
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Looks even better in person than what her picture shows. Those young soft natural breasts were out of this world. Her english was excellent which makes communicating wants and needs less stressful. She did however seem to have her usual routine rather than playing by ear.
Recommendation: Yes
What's the trick to getting kpopgirls to respond? I've sent a fre inquiries, including by text, and nothing.
Went through the usual screening process. Initial process through e-mail and then over to SMS.
Same here. I’ve seen her like 5x times now. Like with any provider, YMMV. I’m thoroughly enjoying her
Are those pictures from the website actually her? If so, then wow.. Guess I’ll have to pay a visit sometime!
Are those pictures from the website actually her? If so, then wow.. Guess I’ll have to pay a visit sometime! Originally Posted by ZhaoYun
They are except she’s a lil bit more tan and hair is now brownish/blonde
They are except she’s a lil bit more tan and hair is now brownish/blonde Originally Posted by LoneStar41
Appreciate the info and damn, she fine asf
Are those pictures from the website actually her? If so, then wow.. Guess I’ll have to pay a visit sometime! Originally Posted by ZhaoYun
Nice review of Jina. TheTopG is this you? Your VPN is not working.
Nice review of Jina. TheTopG is this you? Your VPN is not working. Originally Posted by Stressfree1
Jina sounds like a good time. Excellent recon “fireball”.

Stressfree gets the gold star for todays funniest post!