Date: 4/30/20
Name: Rosebud
Phone: She'll give it to you if you make the cut
Email Address: Rosebudxoxo54@gmail.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://onlyfans.com/u32015991
City: : Pensacola
State: FL
Address: downtown
Appointment Type: 200$ Visit, unrushed, I believe this is the only package.
Activities: small talk, meaningful conversation, netwoking, bbbj, therapy session??, daty, surfer boy, mish, cowgirl, slow dance, reverse superman.
Duration of Encounter: shrug, i think about 3 hours in total
The rest of the story:
Recommendation: If you want this treasure you better put in the work, theres no wham bam ty maam here
Sounds like you fell into a slop jar and come out smelling like a rose!! Good job P cola
  • Tex_
  • 05-04-2020, 04:23 AM
How did you hear about her?
How did you hear about her? Originally Posted by Tex_
She is a girl I met on SA 2 years ago. She is looking to branch out to the right gentlemen. She is a great girl. As noted by Pcolaman, she is on Onlyfans as well. Try contacting her with the email listed to get things started.

https://www.seeking.com/member/7db8d...3-42c9e9fa41c2
I just subscribed. She is beautiful.
  • Tex_
  • 05-04-2020, 03:34 PM
Thanks. After asking I realized I probably shouldn't have. Lol just curious how you fellas find them. I only found 2 on SA worthwhile
Thanks. After asking I realized I probably shouldn't have. Lol just curious how you fellas find them. I only found 2 on SA worthwhile Originally Posted by Tex_
It takes some work but SA is the place to find good girls that will spend time with you. Both the ones I see are no less than 3 hours of play time.
I don’t know how you do it! How do you cram 3 minutes into 3 hours?!! Lol
Why do the encounter reports with headings underlined (like this one) leave out (omit) hair length and color, ethnic background, physical description and other information that the encounter reports that don't have headings underlined include? Are you cutting and pasting from prior reports rather than clicking the new encounter tab?
Compare this one to Little Red Riding Hood if you don't know what I'm talking about.
Why do the encounter reports with headings underlined (like this one) leave out (omit) hair length and color, ethnic background, physical description and other information that the encounter reports that don't have headings underlined include? Are you cutting and pasting from prior reports rather than clicking the new encounter tab? Originally Posted by TideLWave
The answer lies here. https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2617038

I created a mobile template to submit encounter reports. If you look at my reviews, I keep the same basic criteria, but I have added more options like:

Personality/Demeanor: For example...she was a real sweetheart. Her smile could light up the gloomy, overcast skies of Seattle.

I did this because I’m rarely at a computer, and use my iPhone to upload my submissions. I write thing out in OneNote, and past the data into a post rather than using the standard ECCIE template.

Pcolaman uses my template to a certain extent and has made his own adjustments to it.

But, I guess ultimately I couldn’t leave good enough alone and had to complicate matters.
Everyone’s a critic. We’re all shallow to our own extint. I may see a girl and say she’s fat, you may say thick as hell, maybe old to me is young to you. I dunno. Most of those things are about what they are, not who they are. Maybe the what gets you off maybe The Who gets me off. Tomato tomato, dont like, do your own leg work. Lol
P.s. they say 20% is lost in translation when you’re talking, 50-60% in written communication, in my case unless you take the time to read between the lines and see what I’m saying without saying it then 80% is probably lost. I guarantee all the info you seek is in there. But I’m not going to spell anything e
Out, why? Because it’s degrading and rude. Destroys the who
I agree with TideLWave. What’s the point of doing review if you don’t intend to share basic information about the provider so others might make an informed decision about whether or not to see her based on their own preferences? After all, that’s the whole point of this site, isn’t it?
In my view, if you want to protect someone’s integrity, then you shouldn’t post a review at all. That’s exactly the reason I don’t post reviews of the ladies I meet on SA, and the very reason why I didn’t post a review of this lady when I saw her in FWB last fall.