OOOOPPPPS............

Obama does it again....................

President Barack Obama's much-touted eight million Obamacare "enrollment" figure contains "many duplicate enrollments," according to the health insurance industry's leading trade group.

"Insurers have many duplicate enrollments in their system for which they never received any payment," Senior Vice President of America's Health Insurance Plans Mark Pratt told the New York Times.
  • CJ7
  • 05-07-2014, 04:10 PM

President Barack Obama's much-touted eight million Obamacare "enrollment" figure contains "many duplicate enrollments," according to the health insurance industry's leading trade group.

"Insurers have many duplicate enrollments in their system for which they never received any payment," Senior Vice President of America's Health Insurance Plans Mark Pratt told the New York Times.
Originally Posted by Whirlaway

ooooops is right ... you can't do anything about the LAW

Originally Posted by Whirlaway

They sign up early and often
When the real truth comes out, most are probably dead beat Democrat supporters who won't be paying for anything in the first place. You, (if you have a job), and I will be paying for these fine citizens, or should I say Democrat Voters.

One of our best customers, a rather large shipyard, is laying off approx 50 men out of a workforce of around 400 because until now, they offered no health care.

Times are changing. It is best to simply get with the program.
OOOPS , According to Aetna, Wellpoint and Healthcare Services Corp 80%-90% of customers have paid premiums.
  • CJ7
  • 05-07-2014, 09:47 PM
When the real truth comes out, most are probably dead beat Democrat supporters who won't be paying for anything in the first place. You, (if you have a job), and I will be paying for these fine citizens, or should I say Democrat Voters.

One of our best customers, a rather large shipyard, is laying off approx 50 men out of a workforce of around 400 because until now, they offered no health care.

Times are changing. It is best to simply get with the program. Originally Posted by Jackie S

you mean the same way taxpayers have been paying 100% for free clinics and county hospitals BEFORE ACA was ever passed.... or just paying a portion of their medical bill because they now have insurance?
you mean the same way taxpayers have been paying 100% for free clinics and county hospitals BEFORE ACA was ever passed.... or just paying a portion of their medical bill because they now have insurance? Originally Posted by CJ7
How much have the free services decreased, CBJ7?
  • CJ7
  • 05-07-2014, 11:21 PM
How much have the free services decreased, CBJ7? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

ask your state
ask your state Originally Posted by CJ7
Tell me. You obviously know, or you would never have made such a comment. Thanks.
  • CJ7
  • 05-07-2014, 11:55 PM
Tell me. You obviously know, or you would never have made such a comment. Thanks. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I don't have the figures from every state, nobody does yet .... logic tells people with an IQ above 70 that a state taxpayer subsidizing $2500 to a family with insurance gets off considerably lighter than a state taxpayer who lives in a state that pays full pop for the same family that has high medical bills

go stay in a cardiac ICU for 5 days and get back to me ... 2500 is fucking chump change compared
Logic. Coming from you, CBJ7.

Admit it. You have no clue what you're talking about. Everyone else here knows that.
you mean the same way taxpayers have been paying 100% for free clinics and county hospitals BEFORE ACA was ever passed.... or just paying a portion of their medical bill because they now have insurance? Originally Posted by CJ7
CJ, as far as I know, the Harris County Hospitol Districts are still operating as usual, at the tax payers expense.

Why do we need any Government subsidized Hospitols now that Everybody has Health Insurance?
Obamacare "solved" only 2 problems in the health insurance industry - preexisting conditions and portability. Those 2 issues could have been addressed without the fallout that is Obamacare, essentially disrupting 1/7th of our economy.
  • Healthcare costs continue to go up.
  • Insurance premiums are more expensive.
  • More regulation; lower standards of healthcare for most; less doctors; longer wait times.
  • Emergency room visits continue at pre-Obamacare levels.
  • Massive unemployment/under employment because of employer mandates due to Obamacare.
  • Less disposable income out of the pockets of middle class families = to pay for higher premiums under Obamacare.
  • CJ7
  • 05-08-2014, 11:48 AM
I don't have the figures from every state, nobody does yet .... logic tells people with an IQ above 70 that a state taxpayer subsidizing $2500 to a family with insurance gets off considerably lighter than a state taxpayer who lives in a state that pays full pop for the same family that has high medical bills

go stay in a cardiac ICU for 5 days and get back to me ... 2500 is fucking chump change compared Originally Posted by CJ7

and they will until a Texas Governor accepts medicare expansion... that costs us more $$ as taxpayers

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...ns-of-dollars/
and they will until a Texas Governor accepts medicare expansion... that costs us more $$ as taxpayers... Originally Posted by CJ7
Only after you explain what a "Texas Governor" has to do with ...

...errrr......."medicare expansion"!!